Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Take it. Offers have dropped off bad last month.

Just waiting for the account to be funded

When someone gets a chance, may we please have auction data for the 22 Charger Hellcat?

Thank you!

Drown Sinking Ship GIF by Aries

Are you on the west coat or in FL? :moneybag: :moneybag:

3 Likes

West coast

Midwest is grabbing msrp and slightly over pretty easily. YMMV

2 Likes

Yep 10char

4 Likes

So, you’re saying I should NOT take that KBB instant offer of $75K :joy: SoCal market haha

Still looks strong to me. Now finding someone that honors those numbers is the fun part lol.

Here is my scenario guys. Ordered a WB hellcat challenger. Should be here in a few weeks. I also ordered a c8…i have decided to stick with the c8 but the c8 wont be here for 2 months.
Should i take delivery of this hellcat and enjoy it for 2 months (put 1500 miles) trade it in for msrp without losing money or should i just pass on it.
I wanted to lease it so i didnt have to pay tax. Here is my understanding about leasing and flipping
85k msrp
0 down sign and drive for 1100 a month
Make 2 payments of 2200$ total
In 2 months, the buy off amount of the lease should be 82,800
I email all local dealers to see if they wanna pay 85k for my trade in
They pay the bank and give me a check for the difference which is my 2,200$ back

Even if I made the payment 1500 a month, I should get it back because the lease payoff amount goes down with each payment made…right? Am i understanding this?

…plus your registration, fees, etc, and doubtful you would get MSRP in 2 months on a Challenger, assuming it’s a 2023???

This is not how leasing works, depreciation is only part of the total monthly payment. Payoff will not go down by an amount equal to your monthly payment.

I have a hard time believing anyone will even get MSRP on these soon, yet alone in 2-3 months.

Just wait for the c8. Market is dropping a bit on these, challenger market is weaker than the charger. And the MF is like 11% if you didnt lock in programs, wouldnt want to be holding the bag with that.

Name definitely checks out.

7 Likes

probably got the one from ourisman :joy:

1 Like

12 Likes

did your smurf find a new owner already?

1 Like

Know thy enemy and know yourself, in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated. - Sun Tzu