Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Im confused, do u think they are hard to get at msrp in a few months or do you think they will be less?

When you try to sell in a few months, they will probably not pay you MSRP for it :ok_hand: going to be less, since you didn’t get a discount like most of the 2022’s did… time will tell, hope I am wrong!

Yes it did

1 Like

Called my dealer this morning, told him the situation, i ask “can i use Dodge friends and family discount” and he said…YES…lol first thing that tells me is they are more desperate to sell these cars than we think. Oh yes and he wrote it in paper.
Does this change anything really? I still dont think this could be a quick 2 month flip

I wonder if it being winter has something to do with Charger/Challenger inventory building up, sitting a little longer on lots, and not as many going through auction?
Everybody tripping and trying to correlate every other factor why to “get out now”.
If you are in a panic, walk away and let the dealer make their money. We don’t need paper-holders in a few months panic selling to the initial low-ball offer made by GMTV because they don’t want to make another $900 payment.

5 Likes

HABLÓ

10char

Update - in production now. Estimated delivery listed at 2/25.

Seeing couple 2023 popup. Oh my…

Yeah, there have been '23’s on lots for awhile now.

That pricing… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:.

22 pricing is dropping. Dealer who bought mine dropped price significantly. Those who have 22’s and want to get rid of them. Do it now.

1 Like

heLLcAtS wiLL gO uP iN vAlUE
YOu dOnT kNoW wHaT yOu ArE talKinG abOuT

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m having trouble in California getting over 79k at localish dealers. Granted I have 1200 miles on it. MSRP 82k.

March 1st prices will be better.

Why do you say that?

Tax Season?

Spring season prices peak

4 Likes

As much as I loved the effortless triple digit speed. I’ll let the dealer take the risk instead. Let it goooooo!

everything conspiracy GIF

1 Like

August 2022, could have purchased two Hellcats for that price from Koons :rofl:

True lol

10char

Yea I doubt it. Those that got 20% apr on hellcats cant afford higher rates of 30% now. Unless they laundering money.