Cars that you had…..that you wish you never got rid of

And… I miss my Smart Car!

I owned a couple of them…

5 Likes

This was the primary car on the insurance to bring the premiums down right? :laughing:

3 Likes

Don’t have pictures but my V6 '98 Camry was a workhorse…should have kept it till it died & my bank balance would have thanked me lol

5 Likes

Gorgeous! That’s my favorite color Audi used to offer. I had a B6 S4 in noggy with the blue alcantara interior.

2 Likes

Literally my dream car as a kid.

1 Like

B6 or B5 was your dream car?

Oh - good catch - B5 S4 Blue/Blue

2 Likes

Amazing platform to work on, unfortunately the V8 in the B6 wasn’t nearly as fun, but it sounded great!

25 - 2004 Acura NSX

6 Likes

Love the yellow NSX!

The NSX was such a landmark vehicle! :+1:

….

1 Like

When I was in HS I wanted an NSX but my parents refused to pay 20k for one in 2010-11 what a steal

4 Likes

I loved the yellow/yellow NSX (it was my 5th NSX). Got a killer lease…made it even better by putting a lot down, getting the pmt even lower, then extending the lease at the end.

I had planned on buying out the NSX at the end of the lease but soon after I got it, a woman sideswiped me at 15-20mph. Minimal damage but I was scared the Carfax would impair the future resale value. So I extended the lease and eventually turned it in. Big mistake.

My 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ. The tranny gave out at around 190K miles and I didn’t need a second car so I sold this for $1500.

I miss that car dearly…

3 Likes

How reliable was the MP4-12C?

CA DMV doesn’t bother you about changing this many cars without a dealer license?

I register some of them in South Dakota
No smog
No inspection and 1/3 cost of registration

1 Like

This is my favorite thread. Keep them coming people!

2 Likes

I put on 23k miles on it. I had no issues.

Took it up to Big Sur / Vegas many times.

Maybe I got lucky. But I just enjoy the mclaren spider driving experience for that type of car.

1 Like

My first whip. MPG was great.

23 Likes

Top speed 2 mph