Cars that you had…..that you wish you never got rid of

I know some of you had some really awesome cars let’s see them!
I’ve had about 100 at this point seems like I can’t keep anything past a few months sounds like most of you here as well :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

The OG HELLCAT

8 Likes

Where’s the popcorn gif when you need it?

2 Likes

Had a porsche 968 for a while. Lots of fun, but definitely a basketcase.

Trying to find some of my old pictures of it.

1 Like

Sold this in mid 2021 for 8k when I let my brother borrow it and blew the clutch smh I gave it away

Let’s see!
I never had a Porsche, too rich for my blood

The only pics of it i can find were hosted on photobucket tears ago, so had their watermark. Ill try to look for better ones tomorrow

16 Likes

Rear-ended by a Reverend on my way home from donating blood (down a pint). Were it a wagon it would have been perfect. I’ve been unsuccessfully searching for a 2009-2014 hatchback all year

This sexy beast was rear-ended by an FBI employee who was texting and driving. I’ve been unsuccessfully trying to find a used one for months.

The rest were fine → fun, but went on to live their best lives without me.

Not all my cars are blue, but both of these makes/models looked best in blue.

11 Likes

Bugeye wrx!
Always wanted a wrx/sti but the glass engine scary :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

The 2002 in Yellow was the true bugeye :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

The 2004 Premium was more refined, it even had a sunroof.

1 Like

Me and my wife had a 2002 S2000 and 2002 WRX respectively; both purchased new, both silver. I wish we still had them.

7 Likes

I had an S at 18 thanks to mom
I bought another one last year and it just sits now, not as clean as the one I had before tho

6 Likes

Nice! I was driving a V8 Camaro Z28 when I was 18. It took me a few years to appreciate the charms of a car like the S2000.

5 Likes

I had this as a third car with 2 drivers in the household at that time. Couldn’t justify keeping it after covid WFH, it was less than $300 a month 0 down. I would love to have the same car now, roomy, drives nice, and low cost to maintain except a little quirky looking (maybe a lot).

2019 i3

6 Likes

Same here… 2004 S2000 in Silverstone Metallic. I used to tell people it drives like a Civic… until you keep it in the v-tec rpm range :joy: awesome ride, simple mechanics/electronics, great engineering.

Got it new, sold it after 2 years… :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh that cmax. I gave mine away too cheap. Still regret letting it go for too cheap. Most reliable car I’ve owned.

For the fun cars. I’m the idiot that alway changes at the wrong time.

14 Likes

damn…that Supra.

1 Like

14 Likes

My dad has a ‘92 968 6spd in red. I miss that car.

1 Like

It was definitely a fun car… that has shot up in value since I sold mine. I think I successfully timed the bottom of the depreciation curve on it.