CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

I recently contacted Quentin about a x1 for a friend of mine. My friend was indecisive and not sure of the options he wanted and what was included in the car. Needless to say he had a lot of questions and I’m sure that’s a bit of a PITA but he answered everything. My friends indecisiveness cost him a couple of bucks a month because he took a few days and the original car wasn’t available anymore. The car was 2 hours away from me and I doubted the deal every minute of the drive… I can honestly say that everything Quentin said was true. Everything was ready and waiting when we walked in the door. Only thing was the signature and the money. Bravo to you Quentin. I’ve leased numerous cars and bought plenty of new cars in my years and this has been the absolute easiest transaction ever.

2 Likes

Kevin, thanks for the review! Hopefully they like their new x1!

It was truly a pleasure working with you!

It’s been almost two weeks and I am loving my Audi Q7 P+ Quentin was able to help me get. This is my first lease and my dream car! The process was pretty quick and having the car delivered was a plus. After going to a dealer for a test drive and wasting 1.5 hours in a dealership trying to haggle, I checked @nyclife November deals which beat what the dealer was offering by $150/month. I’ve already recommended him to a few people. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Thanks Kathleen, it was great working with you and hopefully you are enjoying the new Q7, its a great vehicle, and the lowest price I’ve seen for it in a while.

Enjoy!!

I contacted @nyclife 7 days ago at first. I picked up the car 2 days ago. It is the easiest to buy/lease the car ever in my life.

Before I contacted him, I read all comments in this thread. All the comments made me work with him. I was not sure if my target monthly payment was good enough to lease the car. He gave me a quote and then I decided to move on next step. I am glad that I was able to get help from him. Even though I didn’t go to the dealership, all paperwork was done except for my signature before I went there such as lots of comments above. If you have some experiences of negotiation by yourself at the dealership, you know that you should spend much time to get the price you want. He will do all the processes for you. Just believe him if you want to lease the car. Your life will be much easier. I hope he can help me get a car again next time.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Wooseok,

Congrats on the car and enjoy!

Best,
Quentin

I wanted to highlight my experience with Quentin, and add to the list of glowing reviews! Long story short, I started looking for a second vehicle with his help, the day we wrapped up the first one (i.e. 2 days ago :). The process was very easy and as explained/promised (car delivery with 15 mins of signature time, as he had collected all relevant information ahead of time), and obviously, no surprises with the numbers. Aside from the transaction being a good deal, the things that really impressed me were: his patience with my questions and willingness to walk me through a bunch of different choices, his availability, and thorough professionalism!

1 Like

As my first time working with a car broker, I did not know what was the process and how it works. Quentin helped me to get a Volvo S60. The dealership he picked was reliable and has high rating on Google. The whole process went relatively smooth, the price was as advertised and great. I would like to thank him for that. And I would definitely work with to get my next car.

This was my first experience with a car broker and I couldn’t be happier with our XC90. Quentin answered all of my questions and was extremely patient. I’m not the easiest person to deal with and I messaged him a lot asking about status of the car and so on. He was always responsive, and got back to me within a few hours and most of the time within the hour. His pricing on the car was amazing and beat the best numbers I could find by a substantial amount. I would recommend him to my friends and definitely will be using him again for the next lease.

1 Like

I wanted to highly recommend Quentin’s service. I started to look for a good lease offer of a BMW x5. Quentin is super responsive even for my initial PMs. He is very upfront and clear about every details of the lease offer he provided. Different from other brokers which needs to first receive the deposit fee to start the search, he’s been able to locate one car which is close to my expectation even before I paid him the deposit. He refined his search with my further feedback and finally located the x5 with the configuration we wanted. The whole process for preparing and signing the lease was very easy and smooth. Within one hour, I finished all the paperwork for my lease and have my car ready for driving off. The final number is exactly as promised. Besides many thanks to Quentin for getting me such a good deal, Quentin is always very patient and willing to answer, of course, very professionally any question I have for the lease offer in the whole process. I will definitely use his service again when I lease my next vehicle.

3 Likes

Tim,

It was truly a pleasure working with you, I hope the vehicle was worth the wait, I know you waited quite a while for the vehicle to finally arrive!

Best,
Quentin

Stanley,

I’m glad we were able to get the car you were looking for! It looks great!!

Enjoy it in good health!

Best,
Quentin

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Big shoutout to Quentin on my latest deal. 2020 Volvo XC90 T6Mom.I had a particular punch list of options that where a must.Not only did I get everything,but I was able to stay in my budget.Thanks again,and Happy Holidays.

3 Likes

Shout out to Quentin for finding my this beauty for a great price. It was my first time using a broker and it went extremely smooth. Once at the dealership, the lease numbers matched exactly and the paperwork and drive off were done within an hour. Quentin’s service is definitely recommended.

Congrats Bekim on the new car! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your second purchase with us!

Thanks David for your business, it was truly a pleasure. Hope the vehicle was everything you wanted, I know it took a bit to track down the right one!

I’ve read these forums for years and always wanted to get a car and with my lease ending, I finally had the opportunity to connect with Quentin. He responded immediately and patiently answered all my questions. I just picked up this beauty yesterday and I literally paid to the exact dollar from the calculator with zero pressure from the dealer. I will definitely be working with Quentin again!

1 Like

Thanks Arjun, for the kind review it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new M550i!

1 Like