CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,
1 Like

Just did a deal with Quentin’s help and want to echo all the positive sentiments above. Called Quentin a few weeks ago knowing what I wanted (19 Q7 P+ in a specific color) and the car was delivered to my house this week. Couldn’t have been easier and everything was exactly as promised. Best part of course was the deal - blew what the dealer nearby was offering out of the water. Will be using Quentin again in the spring when our other lease is up!

1 Like

Marc,

It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy the new Audi!

Best,
Quentin

Now selectively doing midwest with our other account

@Nyclife.midwest

I did another deal with Quentin. This time on a 530e x-drive. Again, process was smooth and the price was great. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again in the future.

Gabriel,

Enjoy the car!

Best,
Quentin

1 Like

Just got an Audi A5 Sportback through Quentin and the experience could not have been any easier! From the initial contact to having the car delivered to my home - everything was truly seamless. I look forward to using Quentin again in the future and recommending him to my family and friends!

Thanks Quentin!

Thanks Adam for the glowing review!

It was a pleasure working with you, hopefully you enjoy the A5 in good health, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding the deal or your new car!

1 Like

I know this is supposed to be a fanboy page and my review will be marked as ”oh he doesn’t know what he is talking about” or ”too high expectations!” But figured might as well leave some feedback.
1- I contacted Quintin about a car he had on his excel document, asking if the car is available? It was
2- After 2-3 back and forth I asked him to send me his retainer paperwork and I wanted to move forward.
3- I know he read the note, because he was posting on this form all day, I sent 2 notes afterwards and even told my wife we were getting the car.
4- 1 hour ago he posted the car was gone on his thread, but did not have the common curtsey to let me know.
5- Basically he LIED to me when he said the car was available. If it was, he would have moved forward when I said let’s do this. He wanted me to be his “SAFE Choice” Incase the original deal fell through.

This is extremely unethical… but at this point I do not think @nyclife cares about ethics. Since people come to this thread after the deal is done, I am figuring this will have 0 impact… but if you are a broker I highly suggest having a moral compass and don’t be like Quintin !!! Karma is a …

1 Like

I’m sorry I could not sell the car to you, If you would like to work on another deal I would happily do so.

However, I think this is a very unfair characterization of what happened considering we didn’t exchange more than 10 pms, just because I’m posting here doesn’t mean I can answer everyone’s PMs, I get hundreds of PMs per day. I most definitely didn’t lie to you, the car was available when you contacted me or I would have marked it as pending.

I don’t think it is a question of morals that I haven’t gotten to your PM yet, I am a very busy person, as I’m sure most brokers on here are.

I have quite a bit sitting in my inbox that I’m trying to work through right now, yours included. The 2 of your last PMs were outside of my operating hours (at 8:40 pm and before 8am).

A previous customer of mine had called me about the vehicle, and I sold it to them, they had in fact reached out before you and offered to pay me before you but wanted to make sure the car was still available, which I did do today.

10 Likes

Quentin is arguably the most ethical broker on here. He is one of a few that is actually bonded and licensed. A prior customer got through to him and spoke to him in person. Sh!t happens. Move on.

12 Likes

I can vouch for Quentin – One of the most helpful and transparent brokers on LH

1 Like

Huge thanks to Quentin (@nyclife) for helping me secure an amazing deal on a 2020 Volvo S60 T6 AWD. The process with Quentin was smooth and straight to the point, and he made sure to answer all of my questions, making me feel at ease as this was my first lease.

I was in the dealership for a total of about 1 hour, and the contract/terms the salesperson pulled up were exactly as discussed with Quentin. No haggling, no hidden fees.

When the time comes, I will without a doubt reach back out for my next lease, and already have a friend who will be looking to use his services within the next couple weeks.

Thanks Quentin!

3 Likes

Here’s a completely honest review.

Reached out to Quentin with some questions, which he replied to. Since I was on a five day timeline before my current lease expired, he recommended just going with a current offer I had in order to avoid traveling across the country. I told him that flying redeye would be a piece of cake and wouldn’t cost me a dime, as my wife works for an airline. I asked what the drive off costs would be, since I was still considering moving forward but wanted to confirm total costs beforehand. He didn’t reply after that.

I get that he is busy, but at least reply to someone who is seriously looking to move forward. I definitely wasn’t asking questions just to waste his time. Heck, my time is valuable too, and was wasted when he didn’t reply.

Time

1 Like

I posted on here saying my Volvo deals at a certain point in the month were for only the states listed no matter if you picked up or not. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I will be out most of the day thank you!

Apology accepted. No hard feelings.

I recently contacted Quentin about a x1 for a friend of mine. My friend was indecisive and not sure of the options he wanted and what was included in the car. Needless to say he had a lot of questions and I’m sure that’s a bit of a PITA but he answered everything. My friends indecisiveness cost him a couple of bucks a month because he took a few days and the original car wasn’t available anymore. The car was 2 hours away from me and I doubted the deal every minute of the drive… I can honestly say that everything Quentin said was true. Everything was ready and waiting when we walked in the door. Only thing was the signature and the money. Bravo to you Quentin. I’ve leased numerous cars and bought plenty of new cars in my years and this has been the absolute easiest transaction ever.

2 Likes

Kevin, thanks for the review! Hopefully they like their new x1!

It was truly a pleasure working with you!

It’s been almost two weeks and I am loving my Audi Q7 P+ Quentin was able to help me get. This is my first lease and my dream car! The process was pretty quick and having the car delivered was a plus. After going to a dealer for a test drive and wasting 1.5 hours in a dealership trying to haggle, I checked @nyclife November deals which beat what the dealer was offering by $150/month. I’ve already recommended him to a few people. Thank you again.

2 Likes