Carma Auto Leasing : Previously New Age Auto Lease - Broker - Northeast, NJ, NYC, PA, CT

I just got a new 2024 Jeep GC Limited on lease with the help of John, and I’ve got to say, it was a really great experience. John was super helpful. He really got what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect car.

One of the best part was that they delivered the car right to my house. It was super convenient and the car looked amazing when it arrived. The whole process was smooth and I didn’t have any trouble at all.

I’m really happy with my new car and all the help John gave me. He was awesome at his job and made everything feel easy. If anyone needs to lease a car, I’d totally tell them to go to John. He’s just great at what he does.

John was frienly,patient and professional. It takes me three days from quote to pick up the car – Nissan Rogue SL AWD, although the credit approval has some problem due to my reason but John figure it out. The contract I signed in the dealer was the same what I talked with John, no hidden provision and extra charge.

A smooth deal and great experience, definitely have to recommend John and his Carma team.

Can’t recommend enough John at CARMA. Just picked up this beautiful CX-90 PHEV. The whole process was about 3-4 days from the time John and I connected to pick-up. The experience at dealership was as smooth as one can expect. No surprises of any kind. Highly recommend working with John!

3 Likes

I can’t thank Johnny from Carma enough for my Jeep GC. Everything from our first conversation on was accurate and fully transparent. Johnny will go the extra mile to make sure the transaction is seamless and that every incentive you qualify for is in the deal. If there was a rating system for brokers he’d definitely be at the top of it. Thank you again!!

Just got into a 24 Pathfinder SL Premium with the help of John. If you’re looking for a no hassle transaction and at a competitive price. Then look no further!

I was looking for a cheap second vehicle and was shopping around. John from Carma Auto was more than willing to put up with my shenanigan’s (at least, he responded to my texts, not like some other brokers, cough cough). We worked on three different vehicles, with trade-ins, without trade-ins. John took the time and patience to accommodate us. We ended up getting a very nice CX-30 Sport for a very reasonable rate! Not only that, but John tried to work with us to get our expiring lease sold and shopped out to over 30 (!) dealers. Top notch service and I do highly recommend you give Carma a try.

My wife and I used Carma to lease a 2024 Nissan Pathfinder SL. John was helpful throughout the whole process, found us the best deal for the specific configuration we were looking for. We have a newborn at home so it was tough to find time to pick up the car, so John was able to arrange a delivery to our door. We would absolutely use his services again. Thanks John!

Recently I helped my mom lease a 2024 Mazda cx-30 s. Thanks to Carma I got the best deal. My mom was surprise how low the monthly payment will be with $0 DAS. All process was smooth and quick. I was able to pick up the car the day I got the deal. When I went to pick up the car everything was already ready so she just had to sign and drive away! Thank you Jasar for all your help! I will definitely recommend Carma to anyone who is looking to lease a car!

1 Like

Did a deal with John earlier this week, super smooth and ultra fast. I was blown away. I had the car delivered to my driveway literally 2 hours after his dealer ran my credit app. Faster than Amazon Prime, holy smokes. I got a fantastic deal that no dealer in the region would touch with a 10 foot pole.

Thanks again for everything!!

Found my way to Carma recommendation of a friend. Got linked up with John. Can’t say enough good things about the experience. Quick to respond, very informative, and extremely helpful and attentive to my concerns about what I was trying to accomplish and the scope of same.

I never connected with a broker before so I was a little hesitant, but I wish I’d known about it sooner based on this experience alone.

I’m going to recommend them to as many people as possible because this is what the process of leasing a car and understanding the intricacies of it should be like.

Can’t say enough good things about Carma. I’ve dealt with other leasehackrs before and Carma is by the far the best. Quick responses, helpful and most importantly what they say you will pay is exactly what you pay. Nothing hidden and no surprises when it comes time to sign. Had my Jeep delivered in days!! Couldn’t be happier. 10 out of 10!!

Want to give a MAJOR shout out to John at Carma. We were able to get such a good deal on a 4XE it really helped soften the blow on our over mileage expiring lease. He has the best Wrangler inventory on LH and was a pleasure to work with. The one hiccup we had he offered to pay for shipping to correct the issue if it came down to it. Stand up move and tells you the kind guy John is. 100% recommend!