Carma Auto Leasing : Previously New Age Auto Lease - Broker - Northeast, NJ, NYC, PA, CT

I’d like to share an outstanding review for John at Carma, who provided exceptional assistance in helping us get my wife a new 2023 VW ID 4 in NJ. Throughout the process, John demonstrated exceptional skills and professionalism, especially when we had a last-minute change in specifications. He worked diligently with the dealership, ensuring we got the car we wanted with all the desired features.

John’s dedication and ability to handle unexpected changes were truly impressive. He made sure our car-buying experience was seamless and stress-free. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to assist us with this purchase.

If you’re looking for someone reliable and knowledgeable to help you find your ideal car, I highly recommend working with John at Carma. His expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction make him the perfect choice for anyone in need of a smooth car-buying process. Thank you, John, for making this experience memorable!

John with Carma was very helpful and professional! He gave me the best price on a 2023 new Nissan Rogue SL. We locked everything in within an hour. Very responsive & helpful. I highly recommend him and Carma if you’re looking to lease a car for an unbeatable price!

Quick review for John at Carma. I am usually able to replicate the broker deals I find on Leasehackr on my own. I spent around 3 months trying to find a deal for a Jeep Wrangler 4xe for my wife. I probably called every dealership in NJ and PA and was getting quotes in the low $600’s with a lot of cash DAS.

Contacted John about his advertised deal on the 4xe. Picked a Jeep from his spreadsheet, paid his fee and was contacted by the dealership. Dealership received my signed paperwork on a Wednesday, Jeep was in my driveway on that Friday.

Process couldn’t have been easier. I highly recommend John at Carma. Was responsive to all my calls and well worth the broker fee.

2 Likes

Had a wonderful experience with John from Carma Auto Leasing. John found us the best deal and got the car within 72 hours from initial engagement. First time using a lease broker and the entire process couldn’t have gone smoother. Well worth the broker fee. Would highly recommend!

great experience working with john from carma. super responsive and beat all dealers in my area by a mile (CT). no hidden costs and the dealer’s contract matched the LH calculator to the penny. 1st time leasing and looking forward to using him in the near future.
IMG_5306

Another quick review for John and Carma. Had a hard time finding a good deal on a Wrangler 4xe for my next lease and in came John. I was skeptical at first, as the deals were much more attractive than what i heard from dealerships. I picked one from his list, reached out and agreed to terms fairly quickly. John was super responsive and quick to get back on any questions. I had some time restrictions and we were able to get it done really quickly. Got to the dealer and everything was lined up for me exactly as John had laid out for me. Smooth sailing from there! Would highly recommend working with John and Carma - will be back when this lease is over!

Had a very good experience using Carma and working with John. This was my first time using a broker and was hesitant but John made the process easy and seamless from the start. John quickly answered my questions, gave me the calculator with the correct information and price and was there for any further info i had needed along the way.

Just got my Grand Cherokee 4xe and could not be happier. Highly recommend.

John walked me through pricing and availability on a number of vehicles both through text and calls.

He was courteous and went out of his way to build confidence that nothing was “too good to be true.”

I would not hesitate to use John for future purchases and will refer him to friends and family.

It’s a tough auto market right now and I would highly recommend reaching out to John for transparent and competitive pricing!

Loving my new Grand Cherokee 4xe!

Working with Jonny from CARMA Auto Group was a seamless and stress-free experience from start to finish. After Jonny secured the incredible lease deal for my new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, he made sure the process continued to be as convenient as possible.

Once the deal was locked in, Jonny promptly sent the paperwork to my doorstep. My wife and I were able to sit down in the comfort of our home, review the documents at our own pace, and ask any questions that came to mind. This level of flexibility was a welcome change from the typical rush that can happen at a dealership.

We appreciated the peace of mind this provided. We had all the time we needed to make sure we understood every aspect of the lease agreement before making any commitments. Jonny’s attention to detail and thoroughness in the paperwork made the entire process smooth and hassle-free.

While we had the option to have the vehicle delivered to our home, we decided to head out to the dealership to pick up our new, shiny Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe in person. It was an exciting experience, and Jonny had already ensured that everything was in order, making the handover at the dealership a breeze.

Jonny’s approach to the entire leasing process, from securing a fantastic deal to providing the flexibility to review paperwork at home, truly reflects his dedication to ensuring his clients have the best experience possible. Thanks to his expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, we drove off the dealership lot in our new vehicle with complete confidence in our choice.

I couldn’t have asked for a better leasing experience, and it’s all thanks to Jonny and the team at CARMA Auto Group. If you’re in the market for a new vehicle and want an exceptional leasing experience, Jonny is the person to turn to.

1 Like

John you are the man! Reached out to Carma leasing and had the car in my driveway in a few days. Great deal, smooth process, and John was there for any questions I had through the way (and I had a TON of questions). My family is psyched and I’m super happy using Carma auto leasing. Thanks again guys!

Just got this beauty from John at Carma. What a great experience. From moment of contact to new car was about 2 days. I’ve been shopping for months and no dealer or broker came close to his prices. Everything was prompt and hassle free. No bait and switch like at the dealerships. Everything was open and honest. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Had the best experience with Carma Auto Group! They were really professional and patient with the numerous questions I had. Was very detailed with the stock they had available and with payment/pricing as well. I inquired for almost every trim level for the Nissan Altima and ended up with the best deal for the top of the line SL trim.

Entire process was seamless and communication was excellent. Pickup location wasn’t too far from me (NYC area) either. Everything was ready for me when I showed up at the dealership and payment was the exact number reflected from the calculator. I’ve been shopping around for months with my regular broker as well as reached out to other brokers but no one was able to beat Carma’s pricing. On top of all this, their attitude was kind from the beginning and made sure I was happy with what I was getting.

Would definitely recommend Carma Auto Group to everyone and I will be returning for my next car!

**Thank you So much for great deal on GC Jhonny. 5 out of 5 stars… Process was very quick and shipping was also fast , look forward to deal with you again…Thank you. :pray: :pray: :stuck_out_tongue:

ray: **

John is the man. Contacted him on Thursday, and was in a new Jeep Wrangler Sahara by Saturday.
He is extremely kind and answers all questions promptly.
Numbers on the calculator matched the leasing papers. In and out of the dealership within 30 minutes.

Highly recommend over all other brokers in NJ/NY area.

It was a pleasure working with John and Mike B. They were patient, helpful, and responsive from our first interaction. For a person who asks many questions and goes over all details, it was great to have them both a call or text away at any time. Even at car pickup when there was a slight issue, John and Mike were on top of it and never caused me to worry. Very happy with my 24 Altima. Would highly recommend!

Just wanted to say thank you. Picked up GC 4xe Overlander (lux IV pkg) on Monday. The people at the dealership were all very nice and helpful.

3 Likes

John was great to work with. Picked up my new GC L Limited on Friday. He was very patient and made the entire process extremely seamless. We were able to avoid the hassle of dealing with car dealer negotiating and got a great price. Would definitely recommend John and the Carma team to family and friends.

Had the pleasure of working with John for my 2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe. The process was extremely smooth and working with John instead of a traditional dealer experience was fantastic. Highly recommend Carma Auto Leasing and have shared John’s contact already with people who have asked!

1 Like

John quoted a great price on a Nissan Murano, went to dealer pick it up today and everything was as he stated. I had a great experience, and what I like best about John on top of his pricing which was the lowest be far he actually had patience and was supper nice. if not only more brokers would treat customers this way. I highly recommend Carma Auto Leasing!

Had a great experience with John, he was not only patient with my long list of questions and also delivered the deal during the tight and limited availability of holiday season.

Picked up the 2023 Nissan Rogue SV for the price I might not even have gotten the base model from a regular dealer. The process at the dealer was smooth as majority of the paperwork John had already completed beforehand.

Thank you again for the amazing service and hope to use it again in the future.