🌟 CARMA May CDJR:LH #1In Stock Units | 14% OFF all 4XE Models | 2024 Jeep GC 4XE 244$ Month

Thank you!

Just got a bunch more in stock!

We have stepped up our response time as well.
Use the link below to inquiry!

Inventory List:

Inquire here:

We’ve implemented a new system into our leads & response times. You can now expect a response within 1-2 hours.

We have something in the works for everyone.

By next month, we will have our new program up and running.

Every month it will automatically update programs and rebates.

It’ll also automatically adjust the calculator with your zip code by using your location of the device you open the link on.

You will also be able to do the following,

See all the rebates & stack all applicable rebates.

See all of the best terms along with months & milage.

You’ll be able to fully customize everything on your own.

No need to wait around for calculator adjustments, it’ll automatically do everything on its own.

& you will be able to add the exact options that you’re looking for onto the vehicle.

6 Likes

2024 Grand Cherokee Overland 4XE - 480$ M.

Starting at $76,600.00 MSRP**

DEALER PICK UP & OR SHIPPING 485$

• 8.5% DISCOUNT w/ Affiliate
  • 6.5% DISCOUNT w/ Out Affiliate
  • $480 Per Month W/ Affiliate
  • $548 Per Month W/ Out Affiliate
  • Inceptions DAS
  • Calc Includes 1,000$ Jeep Private Offer
  • Calc Includes 2,000$ Returning Lessee Bonus Cash
    If You Do Not Have A Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Chrysler In Household Remove 2,000$ From Rebates
  • NJ Taxes | 24 M | 10,000k MPY Lease

Inquire Below:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Carma Auto Leasing : Previously New Age Auto Lease - Broker - Northeast, NJ, NYC, PA, CT

Figured I’d send this here.

Do not be like @ABZ101 and try to go behind our backs. You will be called out and brokers will black list you.

My dealers along with all the other @brokers dealers on here will NOT give you same discount. They will laugh & hit you with a much higher price.

These dealers that we use are our personal friends. They always tell us who tries to go behind our backs and who calls up.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

14 Likes

There must be some new virus going around that suppresses basic decency in the consumer, if they can save a couple of bucks on an auto lease, by screwing the person helping them, out of their well-earned fee.

I couldn’t believe it when the AutoNinja’s posted it about a week or 2 ago. Now this?

Come on people. It’s the Holiday Season. If you need to squeeze the broker out of their fee, to sweeten the deal, maybe you need to move to the tri-state area, and just get the cheapest EV so you don’t even pay for gas.

2 Likes

Hey I’m really interested in this deal. Is it possible to register in SC? I can pick up in Nj no problem

1 Like

Please PM us

1 Like

The calculator shows $9500 in taxed incentives. Shouldn’t that be $10,500? $7500+$1000 Private Offer+$2000 loyalty?

Which calculator are you referring to?

If you are referring to the Overland 4XE calculator then the answer to your question is no.

US bank puts the 7,500$ tax rebate into the residual.

Bonus Cash 2000.00
CARB State Regional Lease Bonus Cash 3000.00
IDL Bonus Cash 1500.00
Returning Lessee Bonus Cash 2000.00
Jeep Website Offer 1000.000
Total of 9500.00 in rebates.

1 Like

Texted yesterday. Understand you are busy, but glad to try and work out any deal with you and can pick up next week in the local area!

Can I get the details on the overland? Color? Sticker? Might be interested and be able to pick up in NJ. Let me know if you have some photos as well. This will be wifey’s car and need her approval before deal can be finalized

Please PM us.

We will upload new December programs when they come out along with our new program.

In the meantime, if you do not have affiliate; please use this link to sign up that way you receive 2% more off MSRP.

If you sign up today, it can be used for December.

Please choose individual $100 member one.

Updates please.

Everything will be posted today.

2 Likes

Waiting on this months program… any deals to be posted? And yes I did fill out a form

Hey! Yes the 4XE Wranglers, GC Limited & GC Limited L have been updated in our spreadsheet. We will be making a post here shortly as well.

1 Like