Car Shipping Companies

Thanks you!

I highly recommend Sherpa Auto Transport (www.sherpaautotransport.com).
Call Shane at 877-850-1231. Mention leasehackr. He will take good care of you.
I shipped 3 vehicles with them recently. They are not your typical auto broker. They guarantee the quote they give you. No surprises and great communication. They give you a rebate back if you send them the Bill of Lading and offer a free car wash after delivery. They are my shipping hack!

is this true? Salesman at the dealership emailed me this

“in the State of California, when we do not collect sales, we are required to control the shipping fees.”

This doesn’t sound right. It’s probably a dealership thing to get some extra cash. The worst part is that some of these dealership groups work exclusively with some really bad shipping brokers.

1 Like

Def sounds like a racket to me as well…

They also sent me a credit app and all this other stuff even though I haven’t even committed to buying the car and after I said I was bringing my own financing, too many red flags for me, not worth the time and stress of dealing with them.

I do know some dealers that run credit instead of taking a deposit on cars. So that could be legit.

Can anyone recommend a transporter? need a car shipped from Maryland to NY

I had my car shipped from NJ to FL and back in an enclosed trailer. Best person I’ve ever dealt with

https://instagram.com/turtlestransporting?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=

Under 2800 round trip

https://instagram.com/turtlestransporting?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=

Just used these guys :slightly_smiling_face:

I highly recommend Sherpa Auto Transport (www.sherpaautotransport.com ).
Call Shane at 877-850-1231. Mention leasehackr. He will take good care of you.
I shipped 3 vehicles with them recently. They are not your typical auto broker. They guarantee the quote they give you. No surprises and great communication. They also give you a rebate back if you send them the Bill of Lading and offer a free car wash after delivery. They are my shipping hack!

No need to post the same thing multiple times.

Sorry. Just trying to help. Sometimes people post questions without scrolling through the previous posts for the information.

1 Like

Do you have a number for them?

Hey, the transporter I used is not a broker so you are dealing with the transporter directly. His name is Franklin, here is his number :slight_smile:

908-884-4528 - Franklin

1 Like

Used Chris recently highly recomended, super fast delivery from TN to NJ and best price + super nice guy.

2 Likes

Also used Chris, shipped my GLI from Washington State to North Carolina in about a week (crazy ice and snow in the northwest), super communicative, would definitely use him again.

2 Likes

Anyone recommend shipping for motorcycle from Missouri to Ny or nj. Ty

@drdvrgs guy could probably help you. DM him for contact info

1 Like

@Sam_Sam Chris offers enclosed transport as well so he should be able to do a motorcycle

1 Like