Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

510bzr

4 Likes

Lol not quite correct, but ok. More like

2 Likes

Who here believes that his needing to use the bathroom at that very moment was a coincidence?

And how long does it take?

All those add-ons added and contract signed in the time it took him to come back?

Only took 4+ hours at the dealership.

What sucks is it took me 3.5 hours to get a car from Ty the Kia guy (Different deal), 1 hour of looking at colors and 1 hour of waiting for paperwork and 1.5 hours waiting/talking to Finance (Pure waiting, no negotiations)

Makes me a bit jealous of the guys who are posting that they were in/out in 1 hour at Premier now.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

5 Likes

Man, you’re fast… I was just opening that thread

I just happened to see it and rolled my eyes hard.

5 Likes

You should have done all negotiations via email or phone. Only go in person to sign the deal. Credit app can be done before hand. It should not take more than an hour to sign a deal and pick up a car, IMO.

We did, but I suspect because we wanted to look at other colors they didn’t write up the deal. Hence all the time. Ended up with the car we originally dealed on after all.

So you were not ready to sign.

1 Like

516fii

7 Likes

516ibx

7 Likes

lol. reference Equestrian - Sponsorship - Land Rover

OG Mr. Peanut is my spirit animal, when I peer through his monacle I see these truths

2 Likes

The lasso um… monocle of truth

3 Likes

Me reading Funniest/most ridiculous dealer replies you've ever gotten - #489 by asfarr86

4 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like

51e4u1

2 Likes

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes