Can we implement this advertising rule?

Whats the point of the Calc? I send deal screens to anyone that requests it

1 Like

Hey so

Did we agree “best” or “tastiest” deals on LH is a no go moving forward?

This conversation seems to have evolved but I don’t recall getting an answer or vote.

1 Like

You shouldn’t be able to advertise rare or unlikely incentives in marketing. I’m sorry sir, “you don’t have Lotus Esprit Turbo to Lotus Esprit Turbo loyalty so it’s 150 more per month.”

This is for dealer ad cars, not LH.

6 Likes

Let’s not do anything. How about that?

Well, I obviously disagree, otherwise I wouldn’t have started the thread :slight_smile:

Sounds like 1 vote for no and 1 vote for yes so far!

3 Likes

Make a poll and gather some data. I have a feeling that your side will have a lot of votes

3 Likes

Oh that guy, I forgot all about him, another snake oil salesman, :snake: :oil_drum:

How about if you claim to have the best deal and someone beats it you’re banned? Truth in advertising clearly doesn’t exist…

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge is right.

Looks like a new trend. Everyone is awarding themselves with self proclaimed titles and making baseless claims about their pricing.

Knowing the Leasehackr client crowd they tend to do their homework, shop us all, and they definitely don’t fall for these sort of gimmicks.

Resorting to advertising like that just shows you likely are not moving units or getting inquires.

Anyhow! Thoughts on crowning us the undisputed DMV (definitely most valued) king of transparency, responsiveness, and pricing within 200 miles of the White House and front runner for all of LH?

Regardless @Bostoncarconcierge you got my vote.

5 Likes

I always read the “best price on lh” titles as being tongue and cheek. I mean consider the audience. It is pretty easy to compare brokers, I don’t see what the issue is with letting them promote themselves.

What about this claim below? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: BTW, I’ve seen lower broker fees on here.

2 Likes

The lowest broker fee that is $399. Sounds fine to me :laughing:.

1 Like

@jon you’ve been on a roll! “Nigerian scam”? And now this?! What else you got? Get it all out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

This is the lowest broker fee for a M5 :pray:

2 Likes

Identify yourself as Hershey, so Jon knows who to go after. Sina doesn’t approve your statement, I bet.

That wasn’t me bear, I always identify myself outside of Marketplace.

That’s why I hate when multiple people with totally different personalities use the same business account to post non-business related messages.

1 Like

In other words, Don’t post anything but business related because your dues are your worth: Got it. :disguised_face:

And that’s why separate personal accounts are a good thing despite all the haters.

1 Like

I’m a little confused by your statement. Are you saying you don’t agree that having multiple users in a single account is confusing?

I was not a big fan when your account consolidated multiple users to one and you guys still used your personal accounts around the forums. It caused enough confusion.

I do understand you have since separated, just pointing out that it leads to inherent confusion.

Break break

As for the original OP, yeah, it would ne nice not to have “LH best deals!” type of tags or headers, but that’s my personal, non-mod opinion.

I’m saying that if you’re going to complain about multiple users being on a (business) account, perhaps forced consolidation of personal accounts with ties to a business (despite it clearly not being used for that purpose) wasn’t such a great move if the motive is to promote relevant discourse.

And no. I absolutely do not consider paying additional amounts for partners and associates of a firm to retain their own login to be an amicable solution.

No. In other words - always end your post with “Electric” or “AP919” (or Sina & Hershey, in this case) when posting outside of your Marketplace thread. Hershey is doing it, but you never know if one forgets to identify themselves.

THIS should be a rule for shared accounts, which IMHO are an awful thing in the first place.

2 Likes