Can I get this Payment lower? New to this game guys

What’s the deal with the trade, shows you rolling in $11k? Might want to chop off who’s ever cell number that is.

1 Like

Yeah we have 11k negative equity on a Audi A3. Got it for my girl, but we didn’t know she was pregnant. Now we have twins! Lol, so we need a new vehicle. That 11k is rolling in. Another car I really liked was the RX350F Sport

1 Like

Do you have another car, because taking a $11k hit doesn’t make too much sense. Maybe you’re less upside down in your other car. I assuming you need two vehicles.

1 Like

When did you get the A3? Seems a little excessive of a value drop even for an A3 unless you just got it last month…

You’re also moving upmarket quite a bit to a GLC or RX350L… with so much negative equity, have you considered looking at something a little more reasonably priced? A QX60 at the moment may make sense to lease. That’s still a lot of scratch to roll over.

Why a GLC? Doesn’t sound like a great choice for two RF seats (one behind the driver) and a double stroller, double bag, etc.

2 Likes

An explorer or Traverse might be good here for the space. Or a Kia Sorento.

Got it in May. Put 10k miles on it. Lexus, Audi, and Mercedes both appraised it very similar

That’s what I was thinking too, but it does have enough space. My preference is the rx350 f sport but my girl likes this car.

I do man but that car I need because I drive a lot so it doesn’t make sense to have two leased cars since I will drive 1-3k miles a month sometimes.

1 Like

They also offered me $918 a month at lexus for an Rx350 F Sport with the negative equity.

You plan on putting high mileage on a Mercedes? I would look into extended warranties and service plans to cover it.

These are notoriously expensive cars to maintain long term.

You’re driving anywhere from 12k to 36k miles a year. That’s a pretty huge range and will make a reasonable lease on a Mercedes difficult.

With all these factors, I don’t think there’s a single way to make this lease attractive unless you come to the table with money to pay down the negative equity. 11k is killer.

I think he meant he’s putting miles on the other car, not this leased one?

But yeaaah, It’s OP’s money, but I know I would be wincing pretty hard at paying $1k a month for an RX.

Traverse leases well? If yes i must have missed that

Is the A3 leased or financed?

If leased, how much is the payment and how long left? If financed, why can’t you use that to drive for work?

Well for the bath you’re going to take on the Audi you could lease another cheap car like a Jetta or something and balance the miles out, but if you want to piss away $11k it’s your money.

any way you slice it, taking an $11k hit on an A3 doesn’t make any sense, especially not as a car for twins.

1 Like

I was looking more at the practicality of the vehicles and not really the lease. QX60 is leasing well, so there’s that.

That’s on my car brother my girl doesn’t drive that much. 12k is fine for her. That’s why I wouldn’t trade in my car

On the a3 lease it’s 563 per month.
There’s about 35 months left