Can I get a crazy lease deal on a Buick Encore right now with the costco promo?

Just happen to stumble on a slickeals post describing Buick Encore deal for under 15,000.

MSRP $26,735
Less GM Rebates: $ 5,500
Less Dealer Discount: $ 5,099
Less Executive Costco Cash Card: $ 700
Final Price: $15,436

I was wondering if I can turn this into a crazy lease deal. I remember 3 years ago there was a similar promotion and members reported getting a lease for 2,200 one time pay which is insane, i was not able to negotiate it myself though.

any thoughts?
looking for 2 year 10k a year one time pay
I dont mind a loaner if it helps the deal.
NorCal area

Thanks for the knowledge.

Did you look up the rebates for a lease or get any dealer offers?

1 Like

I have tried this already and somehow dealerships here tells me the discounted MSRP is not available for leases

If I could get into one of these Encores for $125-150 all in a month, I would probably jump on it. Heck, I might consider buying one for $15-16k. Likely would still be worth close to that after a few years. Cheap per mile. Just can’t let anyone see me driving it.

7 Likes

I’d bet many of that 5500 rebate is purchase only. No way of knowing without looking up your zip code, however, and researching what you qualify for.

1 Like

Buick is advertising 25% off MSRP for PURCHASES. They make it very clear in the fine print

Looks like Buick is headed towards the fate of Pontiac, should have kept Pontiac.

3 Likes

Heard about this promo as well. Seems crazy popular

Some dealers in MA are already advertising $99/month with $1500 down… Looking forward to the one-pay leases at $2000 for 24 months & 15K miles/year :grin:

1 Like

Let me guess? Quirk? They are kind of famous around here for bait and switch tactics. I highly doubt that you’ll see a one pay for that low, especially at 15k a year. That advertised deal most likely doesn’t include tax, tags and fees either.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m aware of the bait & switch… Just mentioning that someone managed to get this for $2K one-pay lease, NOT that we will surely see that… Please this post from 2018:

Tell that to China. They LOVE their Buicks. GM just doesn’t know how to sell them in the states.

2 Likes

When your time machine is completed, please let me know, I would like to use it for something else :laughing:

4 Likes

Seconded. It’d be great for mega millions numbers, roulette, and craps!

1 Like

Somewhere in an alternate universe Biff Tannen is getting all the sweet lease deals!

3 Likes

I’m not in China nor do I purchase vehicles with a Chinese point of view.

Fair enough, but for better or worse these companies make vehicles from a global standpoint now, in addition to producing them around the world too. Buick does well in China so that’s why they didn’t get the axe like Pontiac, Saturn and Oldsmobile.

1 Like

Like clockwork as I was reading this post look what shows up in my email courtesy of FC Kerbeck!

2 Likes

No one here asked you to purchase anything. Your mistaken notion that Buick was going the direction of Pontiac was what was debunked.

You can discuss in the Off Ramp if you want but not here.

3 Likes

Only $4250 DAS

1 Like