Can I get a crazy lease deal on a Buick Encore right now with the costco promo?

LOL… BTW, do you think the “$2K Competitive Lease Rebate” is on top of their “advertised special”? Or is it already included?

I’m hoping we will see some great numbers on one-pay leases (again). Need to pick up a new-ish vehicle for my parents and this fits the bill nicely.

As soon as it’s finished, you’ll be the first person I’d lend it to… :joy:

(I admit, that was funny… LOL)

1 Like

It’s 100% already included. Read the fine print. It isn’t that good of a lease at all

The disclaimer seems to state that you have to qualify for comp lease or loyalty in order to get it. Obviously with the DAS amount this isn’t a good deal but it gives you an idea of what you are looking at if you were able to get a similar discount amount to what those really good deals got.

Frank Kerbeck to Photographer “Please don’t make my press photograph look like a sleazy slimeball car salesman!”. Sorry to say photographer, you failed miserably…

5 Likes

Buy a few and list them on Turo for $39 per day

1 Like

I asked a local dealer for a friend here in St Louis and don’t have all the details yet but payments are $150 per month including 9% St Louis county tax with 0 down. MSRP: 25,770
Sales price : 21300
Rebates : 2500 - loyalty as currently leasing GMC terrain
Cap Cost : $19,294.74
I will get more details on MF/residual when my friend goes in tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get a $100/mo Encore (24 mo, 10K miles, first mo DAS), with costco and competitive lease. I’ll let you know if I can get it.

aiming for the same, lmk

You’re not getting it :wink:

4 Likes

I’m aiming a little higher. Going to Sniff around and see if I can get a AWD (Any Trim/Any Color) 24/10 anywhere below a $4k One Pay after Competitive and Costco.

Correct, it was a no-go.

I am going in tomorrow to sign on Buick Encore to replace my GMC Terrain lease, will post details tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

I know you will negotiate much better than what i did for a friend but here is what we signed : leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Buick&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=25770&sales_price=21165&months=24&mf=.00062&dp=0&dealer_fee=182.50&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2500&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=80&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Will get costco as well so effectively this will be ~ 120 a month.

Nah, about the same, mine’s a little more MSRP though. $3,500 one pay - $700 costco
Your deal is actually better in terms of selling price but my rebates are better so I guess one thing compensates the other :blush:

2 Likes

Anyone been able to get a good encore deal in Florida? Every place I call is in the high$200’s which is crazy.

Love to see the Sheet or Calculator on your deal. Going to try and replicate.

Does anyone know if you are a Costco Gold Member, can you upgrade to Executive and immediately be eligible for the $750 rebate vs the $300 for Gold?

That’s exactly what I am doing and yes, it’s possible, called Costco to confirm.

the market disagrees with this statement.

1 Like