Can anyone match this Ioniq 6 deal? (AZ)

While not the trim these new Ioniq 6 deals cover, I did want to jump in as I’m working on an Ioniq 6 Limited AWD deal right now and would appreciate some feedback.

36/10 with $3053 DAS and $465 a month in FL, thoughts on if I did ok?

For starters, I would recommend creating your own post.
Second of all, your dealer discount looks solid at over 8% off MSRP + rebates.

Thanks for your feedback on the deal. I did make a post two days ago, but no one replied, and I didn’t want to repost and clutter up the forum.

1 Like

I would just save all that money and get an SE but that’s just me :man_shrugging:

Called couple local dealerships they don’t seem to be aware of it

1 Like

Is this Doc Fee required by Hyundai or can the dealer remove it? They’re saying it’s required by Hyundai, but is that truthful?

They typically charge the same amount for all customers and it’s regulated by the state on the maximum that can be charged. It’s not controlled or dictated by Hyundai.

You make offers and if you won’t do that, you negotiate to a target effective payment

You don’t haggle line by line.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter.

If they want to come down on price they will. If they can remove it to get there, they can remove it. If they cant remove it, they can increase the discount.

2 Likes

$499 doc fee is a bargain. If you lived in Florida, your doc fee would be $999+.

1 Like

So, I got this deal today. I drove 2 hours to get it. Basically, $239 a month + taxes. There is a $2000 down, but that includes the first month payment, the taxes on the $10k rebate and dealer incentives (which I was expecting), doc fees, registration, and some other miscellaneous – all expected. The way I see it, the car with all rebates and incentives comes out to just under $32k before taxes. It would take about 11 years of lease payments before I hit that. To me, that’s awesome. Even if I back out the $2000 - $239 - amortized taxes, it would still take me about 11 years to hit that. It was a no brainer. I’m now the owner of an Ioniq 6.

I think the only thing that sucks is the over mileage costs (12k annual limit). It’s 20 cents per mile, which is pretty bad. So, we have to be careful there. But, we do get 2 years of free EA charging. I also get free level 2 charging at work. So, that should save me $3k compared to the car this is replacing.

4 Likes

Congrats. At those prices, they’re going to go quick, at least from dealers that are serious about moving the Ioniq 6s.

1 Like

What was the MSRP of the car? Same trim?

Although the advertised deal is at MSRP, they will go quick, thanks to the lease cash. On a separate note, I recently scored a deal on an Ioniq5 in the northeast.

Dealers can’t keep these Ioniqs in stock. Hyundai is sure happy that their dealers are moving inventory. I had to put a deposit down (first month’s payment) to secure an incoming car.

1 Like

Outside of the deals does anybody really like how this thing looks?! The rear is horrendous. Guess they need to be almost free! :slight_smile:

1 Like

About 42k to 43k. There’s about 10k in incentives.

Could me send me the quote picture, so I could ask the dealer to match this? Thank you

I actually love how the rear and front look the only thing I’m not sold on is how sloping the side angle is, the car looks awesome for the price point

I am recently put a deposit down on an Ioniq 5. The exterior of the Ioniq 6 does not appeal to me.

@mililani - I am well aware of the incentives. Looks like your deal was at MSRP. Was that the case?

It’s ugly on the outside but nice on the inside.

Yes. MSRP.