Camaro LT1 in NJ deal check

Sigma (Chi) Selleck

Legend among men.

Wearer of Chubbies

3 Likes

Not to mention, yours is for 2k miles a year more, missing $750 in regional incentives and doesnā€™t have the Buypower bonus, or a gas guzzler tax that isnā€™t even applicable to the car in question.

1 Like

Tell that to all of those old Hellcat deals.

CCAP wrote a big check for that mistake lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m not familiar with that issue, but I know that the federal gas guzzler tax must be on the window sticker. The LT1 doesnā€™t have that issue. The issue here is a specific New Jersey tax with certain MPG and price thresholds that this particular LT1 does not cross, yet the dealer is insisting that it is subject to the tax.

333 and 333 with high nys tax and im getting a gms codeā€¦just saying @spockvr6

CCAP let you residualize the GG tax, which is a no no.

Hence all of those sweet HC deals from a few years back.

1 Like

wow what an awful overpayment. absolutely not appropriate for leasehackr. ugh iā€™d be embarrassedā€¦

1 Like

True datā€¦The deals rolling in today are so good that itā€™s hard to even keep what constitutes a good deal straight!

1 Like

Cant believe this red one is still sitting here.

Love the guy! Those who say they wouldnā€™t want to be him (esp circa 1980) are simply lying.

1 Like

Living in Hawaii with a Ferrari, servants, sidekicks, fighting crimeā€¦ Whatā€™s not to like?

4 Likes

And not having to pay a dime for any of itā€¦much to this guys chagrin.

Magnum never fooled Zeus and Apollo though.

3 Likes

Matick Chevrolet has an incoming LT1 manual with NPP, Caliente wheels and black appearance package. Low msrp should be under $300/mo.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

So for my own knowledge, the healthcare code is more or less the same as a GM supplier code? It is not a rebate per se but backend money to the dealer.

Anyone know if Arizona is in the select market for the actual rebate and what that amount would be?

1 Like

Looks like $1,500 plus $500 for AZ. All the secondary supplier codes like Healthcare, college, first Responder, etc are all basically the same thing.

1 Like

He admitted tax and guzzler are not in effect. I decided to agree with 340/340 down. I could have done a little better but my buddy at a local dealership did a 300 mile search and couldnā€™t find one with the options I wanted to get on a dealer trade. 340 month for 41k car is not bad. Thanks guys!!

3 Likes

Damn I have no need for another car but these camaro deals got me wishing

1 Like

Exactly what just happened to meā€¦

Were they able to break down and justify the rest of the delta in price after they admitted that the extra 40 something a month they were charging for taxes was incorrect? All told, it looks like you settled for the standard supplier discount, which is really only about 1.8% of actual dealer discount (GM gives around half of the supplier discount back to the dealer). Is it really possible to say that you got a ā€œbadā€ deal here for what you got for your money? No, but you were armed with quite a bit of information from here, including the fact that they were BSing you over somewhere around 40 dollars a month. You did end up saving about 84 a month off what they started with, over 3 grand total, so that is definitely a positive.

4 Likes