Camaro Accessories (Moved from signing thread)

Get one of these for the key.

1 Like

If we total all the accessories are we going to get close to 1Le lol

I haven’t added it up yet, but I think I am at less than 500 bucks for everything so far.

Edit, I already had the 1LE spoiler from a different car.

1 Like

Checking those out now…

Sir you’ve outdone yourself

@spockvr6 checkout this site 6th Gen Camaro – Camaro Swag

Found it on a YouTube video and the prices seem to be reasonable

Thank you! Checking it out now…

These look pretty cool for the $.

Yes that is supper cheap!

I can confirm these are A+. The lighting is soooooo much brighter and cleaner than the factory lights and installation is a breeze.

As an experiment I put on the 1LE type rear spoiler with the wickerbill add on tonight. Since this uses the factory mounting locations, I can switch back-and-forth on a whim. This one is crazy crazy aggressive looking.

Tomorrow the hood will probably get the satin 1LE type hood wrap just for fun. If I don’t end up liking that after awhile I’ll just pull it back off. I may wrap the mirrors as well (to copycat the factory satin black exterior package).

I think the wicker bill is just trying too hard,

1 Like

I can see that viewpoint and if I ever end up feeling that way Ill have the stock one back on in an hour. There are a gazzilion diff spoilers available for the Camaro OEM and aftermarket and they run the gammut.

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this spoiler. For the price ($229) I expected semi-junk, but honestly the fit and finish appears OEM. I have planned to paint (or wrap) this satin black before installing, but honestly it looks good as is so I left it alone. It is from EOS.

1 Like

Less obnoxious middle look (sans wickerbill and just 1LE base spoiler). This was prior to me installing the left and right and pieces. I’m going to stay full on over the top obnoxious for the time being and see how it wears on me

1 Like

1LE impostering almost complete😁

2 Likes

Car looks great! Digging the satin black hood wrap.

Can you post a link for the front splitter (is it OEM or aftermarket e.g., EOS?)?

Do you know if I have the decklid type spoiler that comes from Chevy, if I can remove that and add a more aggressive spoiler? Probably not wickerbill, but maybe a 1LE replica.

Keep the mods comin. :slight_smile:

The front splitter is the OEM GM gen 2 splitter. It is the same one used on the 1LE cars.

If you have the lip type spoiler from the factory you are in luck. You can add the 1LE type easily without having any holes to drill or to cover. The difficult ones to deal with (if you go away from
the stanchion type spoilers) are the SS type spoilers which are raised up off the deck lid and mount in three locations. If you switch to a 1LE or other type you end up having a hole that shows.

1 Like

Can we talk about tires these 245 are so useless for anything between 1-3rd

Any recommendations ? I’m looking at ContiEtreme

1 Like