🌴 California Jaguar Land Rover Deals! UNICORN Full-Size Disco Added - 30% OFF

Due to me being tied up today with existing customers and getting my new PC installed (yay), it looks like I’ll have the spreadsheet and F-Type deal ready tomorrow morning rather than today. Apologies to those who have PMd me for the delay, I’ll have it to out to everyone tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any updates Ethan?

Hope some of those Type R’s on the lot also get added :stuck_out_tongue:

the 4 cyl is still beautiful. As long as it roars and pops, it’ll be a good time

1 Like

The sound on the 4cyl I find a tad underwhelming - Just my thoughts and prefer having a V8 under the hood. An R-Dynamic I could probably live with.

Also not a huge fan of that exhaust look on the 4 cyl :frowning:

I’ve been absolutely slammed with existing clients, should have some free time around 6 to finish it up. Feels like a Saturday today :confused:

I was at the dealership until 11:20PM last night with clients so didn’t get the chance to finish. Jaguar side of the spreadsheet is done, finishing up LR and it’ll be posted by 3:30. :+1:

It gets sent out via PM due to advertising restrictions w/ Jaguar Land Rover. Send me a message for the spreadsheet.

this looks awesome!

1 Like

Expected it to come, but effective tonight we are closed until further notice. :sob:

Stay safe out there everyone.

1 Like

What do you think will happen to lease returns due in that period?

Banks have no choice but to let people keep them for now

2 Likes

Feel bad for those trapped in a bad lease having to make more payments.

Unfortunate timing, but our first 2021 F-Type just hit the ground and all I can say is wow. Must see in person

9 Likes

Looks great <3

It’s not bad- but this makes the previous design still have value- so win win

That front grille reminds me of a Honda Civic Sport for some reason

naw- the new Mustangs

1 Like

We’re storing them in our parking garage next to our Aston Martin inventory. Jaguar designers were definitely “inspired” by the new vantage lol

Any info on the incentives, MF, and residuals for a lease of a 2021 F-type R convertible for

36/15k miles/yr
24/15k miles/yr

15k miles on the f-type is crazy. I’m struggling to even hit 7.5k/year on mine :joy:. I love it but it’s too harsh of a ride to do those kinds of road trips in

1 Like