🌴 California Jaguar Land Rover Deals! UNICORN Full-Size Disco Added - 30% OFF

I politely referred him to our dealer specials page (which has a stupid aggressive R deal), marked the lead as lost, and moved onto the next.

3 Likes

Should’ve asked him if he’d like tints thrown into that deal too

3 Likes

Holy holy… what a sweet combo. Nice to share even if not LH friendly

1 Like

At least he didn’t waste your time. I’ll take this over someone that goes back and forth with 8 emails.

1 Like

That has to be one of the best wagons I’ve ever seen!!! Surprised they are discontinuing it.

1 Like

Here to see if any F-Type March values were updated :stuck_out_tongue:

Programs come out tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ethan <3

1 Like

That is beautiful. There was mention on MotorTrend about Jaguar offering up to 30k off of them. I sure haven’t seen that kinda deal though.

1 Like

There are some new 2018’s advertised for $25- $30k off on cargurus.com. Not going to be leaseable though with any kind of decent program given their age.

1 Like

Any word on the March updates :slight_smile:

I’m off today and tomorrow will be dropping the new spreadsheet when I get back in.

2 Likes

Thx ethan <3

1 Like

Management is getting scared of left over F-Type inventory for when the facelift hits. May blow out our oldest unit. PM with interest may not be advertised. Punched demo but no miles (high spec 4 cyl).

CA residents only

Only 4 cyl units? Any Type Rs or SVRs?

Facelift ones are so uglyyyyy!! I hate it!!

Only this to start. Not in a rush to take a bath on remaining inventory yet (with the exception of this one unit)

I love it, looks like an Aston Martin Vantage.

2 Likes