California CVRP Rebate is back! ($1,000 - $4,500)

The barebones one does. $44,500.

My understanding, per CVRP website, is that if you buy this year, CVRP defines income as gross income from tax year 2021 (form 1040 lines 1-7).

The RWD model 3 does.

$44,990 MSRP.

$10 under the requirement

Edit: looks like it does not due to destination fee

MSRP is 44990+1200(destination)

For example - my LR in waiting

2 Likes

Looks like Model Y’s with MSRPs below $60k (do not) qualify. - edited

No such thing - base is $58,990+1200 = $60,190

1 Like

I see, I was thinking the shipping is separate from the MSRP

IIRC - MSRP has to include destination charge - for example the other car I’m looking at:

You know this has nothing to do with the Rebate right?

It does. I’m saying that Tesla’s MSRP structure for all of their cars in CA do not qualify for the rebate.

2 Likes

My quick google search shows that freight/shipping costs are not included in the MSRP

The paperwork from my 2019 purchase

Order agreement:

Shows the same as DMV paperwork

The destination charge gets embedded into the MSRP on CA paperwork

1 Like

And it’s the last line of every Monroney I’ve ever seen, as the last component added to MSRP. Quoting a car price that doesn’t include it seems disingenuous.

3 Likes

I had a Kia dealer try and tell me that you can’t claim both the CVRP and the CCFR.The CVRP is a post-sale rebate, it shouldn’t have anything to do with the CCFR, right?

1 Like

Correct they are not related at all

3 Likes

Both my cvrp just got approved within the last 2 weeks
One was today and the other one 10 days ago and received check

:sunglasses:

One from 7/31 requested income verification

Greetings,

I have received 2 CVRP rebates already. On a 2016 Ford Focus Electric (Apr. 2016) and on a 2018 Honda Clarity Electric (Jan. 2019). Normally, that is the maximum number of rebates one can get, unless you do one through a spouse, which we just did on a 2021 Chrysler Pacifica. I am considering a Hydrogen Fuel Cell vehicle (2022 Hyundai Nexo), which I believe will allow me to get another rebate. Could someone confirm please?

Thanks in advance.

GHTech

One per person
This was posted somewhere here already

From the CVRP website as of today:

Individual and business applicants are not eligible to receive more than one CVRP rebate either via direct purchase and/or lease as of December 3, 2019. Applicants who have not already met their rebate limit prior to December 3, 2019, will be eligible for one additional rebate. Those that have already met their two-rebate limit will remain ineligible for an additional rebate. Individuals or businesses that have met the rebate limit with non-fuel cell vehicles may apply for one additional rebate for an eligible fuel cell vehicle. This fuel cell vehicle exception does not apply to Rebate Now applications.

1 Like

You can get one for the nexo