California CVRP Rebate is back! ($1,000 - $4,500)

Can someone direct me to the i3 mega thread? My 4xe is almost here and I need something else to read other than the 4xe Russian-novel at bed time.

2 Likes

Will it stack with 3k loyalty as well ?

Anybody know how the pre-approval works? I read their FAQ but still can’t find a solid answer. I’m waiting on my Tesla Model Y VIN still, should I apply now? or after the car is delivered?

cVRP is after you buy the car

CVAP is before

cCRP is during the purchase

3 Likes

Not quite…
There is a pilot running now that he is talking about here…i think…
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/rebatenow

1 Like

That one did not get funded

Not so sure about that…they don’t always update all the pages…I don’t care enough to call them and ask.

For whom?

10char

How does the penfed bonus cash work for a lease?

Off Topic but,

It doesn’t, as Penfed wants you to buy the car through them, not lease it.

2 Likes

For you So Cal people, looks like SCE is giving $1000 again as well!

https://evrebates.sce.com/
This was turned off when CCRP was enabled, but now you get both and CVRP!

Edit : Used Cars, sorry

2 Likes

North SoCal. Why SoCal Edison doesn’t serve the parts of CA south of OC/San Bernardino strikes me as a branding fail.

Great find for those that are eligible

1 Like

Do you know if there’s a waiting period with PenFed before getting the code? I’ve got an i3 coming in next week and was planning to lease. I wonder if it’s possible to convert to a purchase this close to delivery

You have to be a member for 60 days I think.

1 Like

You can change lease/finance until the moment you sign the paperwork (if your signed order has lease terms locked-in, you obviously forfeit those).

That was my understanding as well. I have a call into the broker who found me the car… let’s see if he can do anything. The lease is not a terrible deal for the current market, but if the terms were right for a purchase, I’d consider it

Like buying a ticket from San Diego to Seattle on Alaska Airlines. :eyes:

I haven’t done that, but I have flown American to Paris. And Tokyo. And other international destinations.

Can someone explain this to me a little more? How do I get this deal?

First, do you have penfed now? If not, this deal wont work
It has a 6month requirement

1 Like

I don’t. Okay it’s dead then. Lol