Cadillac Lyriq EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Not bad. Spent like 20 minutes in line to sit in it, and I wasn’t the oldest one there :grin: No test drive though :grimacing:

13 Likes

Damn. That’s a nice looking set of wheels at the price point.

Hope they start building more than a dozen each month so I can get mine.

BTW, there is no front trunk :neutral_face:
AKG sound system sounds great.

Pretty nice looking car, thanks for sharing pics. Lots of similarities to the new Bolt interior. Not sure why GM likes those new buttons so much for climate and seat controls, though – not the greatest design idea.

Edit: Just kidding, buttons look a little different and more practical than the goofy ones in the Bolt.

I threw in a reservation, why not. Hopefully these will be worth something.

thanks for the pics. kind of looks like a spiffier XT6 which is pretty good all things considered. now that caddy says its eligible for the rebate this is looking more attractive.

They said it’s 2" shorter than XT6. The rear entry is kind of tight. I hit my head getting in AND getting out :grin:

likely used the same chassis base and lost vertical space to fit the battery on the bottom.

are you a bear shaped person?

These are going to get full rebate next year?

Going off of Mary Barras recent comments…No shot!

What dealership are people putting deposit at in Los Angeles?

I’m around 6’2"-6’4"/190-200 Lbs with broad shoulders, like everybody else here, of course lol

I am tall and I am thin
Of an enviable height
And I’ve been known to be quite handsome
From a certain angle and in a certain light

More like a large black bear shaped :neutral_face:

Casa de cadillac

I put a deposit back a few months ago no contact yet from dealer. What is the process like? Will they make contact when order banks open?

If you didn’t order back on 5/18 or 5/19… you are likely a 2024 order which nobody knows the pricing on and when they will begin production (probably late 2023). I suspect order banks for 2024 will open up late spring. DE and RWD trims are pretty late already. The RWD trims are still on track for early 2023 and AWD will begin production after that.

Nice to see they’ve ramped up volume to 1000 in September… giving us a shot of seeing one in 23.

Most of us tossed in a deposit assuming no rebate so even half a rebate is gravy, especially for the AWD price just a few thousand more than the RWD and bringing 500 HP.

Anybody aware of any SoCal dealers who will honor MSRP on orders?

Does anybody even know what the MSRP for the 2024 Lyriq will be?

Any order now will be 2024 (2023s at $62K were sold out in a day back in May) and if they follow Ford like price increase then 2024 might start at $75K+

Called into the EV concierge for an update on my basic AWD order. There’s variables around dealer allocation that might push orders forward or backward, but generally production is starting in January and delivery in spring for 23s should be what to generally expect.