Cadillac CT4-V & CT5-V Blackwing

Try that for a CT4 not even a CT5 :rofl:

On an 81K sticker with 10K markup you’re at 1380 per month
10K Miles / 48 month lease
NY taxes and fees due at signing.

The manual blackwings will become sought after collector cars. Buy and hold it. If you get an auto, do whatever you want, I don’t care.

1 Like

Chevy SS failed after being a brilliant car in every way

I don’t know how GM is expecting to sell these. With it being so niche I’d expect dealers marking up to almost M5/RS6 price range

Or they wanna have last hurrah to be a good one because they made front wheel drive shitboxes that ended up in rentals

I think their volume expectations are fairly low. I don’t think they’ll have trouble selling it in smaller volumes, unless (to your point) dealers mark them up so much that they sit on lots and the sell through suffers.

I think it’s hard to compare the two. The Chevy SS was doomed to fail from the start and I think that was intentional.

GM was trying to kill the SS factory and only offered it due to contract requirements with the unions in Australia.

I liked it, but it looked like a Malibu with a GM performance aftermarket kit. It’s chassis wasn’t nearly as well tuned as the similar year CTS-V/V-Sport. It did of course have a n/a V8, RWD, with a 6spd. I don’t think it was a great car, except for the fact that you couldn’t get that formula anywhere else.

The best GM never made was the CTS V-Sport, if Cadillac decided to put the LT1 and a 6spd in there instead of the TT V6 A8.

CT4-V Blackwing on Rodo right now for $500 over MSRP.