C8 Corvette reveal tonight at 11PM

C8 will be at Corvette’s at Carlisle next month and I will be there!!

1 Like

That interior is awesome. Just feel like it ruins it for the passenger. Like if i had Giselle or Jessica Biel with me and they would like to change the music they cannot. 1st world problems.

3 Likes

You think they put their sweet, sweet asses in the seat of mere Chevrolets?

:bat:

2 Likes

A man can dream. Plus along with my charm I like my odds. :slight_smile:

So lads… do corvette in general lease well? How much we thinking here…

No, they don’t.

Car looks amazing especially for the price, but lack of manual transmission is quite upsetting. If I’m buying an impractical sports car (and I can only have one fun car) I want to be rowing my own.

1 Like

the C7 wasn’t too bad but you won’t get any kind of lease deal on a C8

Damn… my lease end December next year. You think dealers will offer discount by then?

Have to see it in the flesh

But very attainable car for the masses with impressive numbers

The lease will be horrible

would they even know it’s a Corvette? This car costs $60k, looks $200k. I say, give it a try.

Depends on where you live

In LA everyone is jaded and you need billionaire doors or something crazy to stand out

In some parts of the USA this will be totally epic for onlookers

At the end of the day it only matters what YOU like right

dang it. But even Jessica?

Was just thinking. That yes the lease will be horrible in terms of compared to msrp. But will it be horrible when you look at it in terms of performance per dollar?

Given this will probably wipe the floor of a 718 Cayman S, and those both probably have similar lease numbers.

I can’t wait to pick one of these up used in a couple years.

Z51 in Sebring Orange please!

Nah she’s the exception

I would just buy this one vs lease for sure but that will be be over 70k plus tax for a base model with the nice options.

Might be worth it to someone who wants a performance based muscle car with a touch of Italian styling.

I’d still take a the used Ferrari for more (since I already did this) but I have brand worship issues.

Like it, want one.

Prob not practical for NYC living, and with a wife and 2 kids, but I’m a fan and might do it anyways.

Been playing around with the configurator … fun stuff.
These are my top three. Can’t wait to see this in the flesh.

3 Likes

This car should be called Ferrvette or Corveri.

1 Like