C8 Corvette reveal tonight at 11PM

under 60k and 0-60 under 3 seconds … yeah this just moved up the possible new car list

3 Likes

Seriously considering buying one after my lease ends next October. The specs at that price point are nuts.

3 Likes

reminds me of the new NSX… like a lot

2 Likes

Front looks like a Ferrari.

2 Likes

Same. I have never been in the market for a new Corvette before. This is a game-changer.

2 Likes

Many buttons. But where is the flux capacitor?

4 Likes

Kind of baffled how this could be priced that close to the current stingray. Gotta be cutting costs at every turn.

And an engine layout and an all-aluminum design that’s new to GM… What could wrong???

Having said that, this car looks great on paper.

1 Like

Now for the c7 hacking to begin for a fun summer car.
If this comes out like the specs are showing at that price point then a c8 is going to be a very hot ticket item.

Was thinking the same thing myself✔️

It totally looks like the SF90, but I feel like an idiot for calling it middling considering that it’s doing sub 3 0-60 times! That’s a lot of car for the money, but it begs the question of how that price is being achieved. I can’t wait to see the dealer markup at launch too…

1 Like

When they shared the price news I almost choked on my beer. I’m really impressed overall…

2 Likes

I would be highly surprised if the 60k trim gets you a sub 3 second car. I think you’re closer to 100k + for that.

Sub 3 requires the Z51 pack. I’m not sure what the current price on those type of packages is, but I’m sure it’s not a 40k upgrade. You’re probably looking around 65k to 70k optioned properly… But still.

Im skeptical, but I hope you are right.

The Z51 package is a 5k upgrade on the current Vette, I’d imagine that stays about the same.

2 Likes

You’re giving me hope. Good stuff.

I just cannot with that interior. It drives my OCD crazy

It’s maddening. They get one thing right, and then purposefully ruin another. That is one of the worst interior ergonomic layouts I’ve ever seen.

Do they realize that 90% of corvettes sold are to old people that like to cruise around? How are their grand children going to show them how to use the infotainment from the passenger seat?

It looks very tight in there, I’m sure you’ll be able to reach it easily if you can reach the touch screen.

Yeah, I’m going to come out and say I freakin’ love that interior.

3 Likes