C63 Loaded (except ceramic brakes) Struggling to even come up with a best and final

08d9f5a2e097265be6c5b1a68b8f27c2

1 Like

At the end of the day personal preference seems to be driving things, not the best deal… I am leasing BMWs that have nearly a 2X sticker for less per month

I used to drive Mercs (CLK, E63, etc.) and had a 911 at one point… I do enjoy the 911 but not the lack of practicality… First time I drove an M5 I was hooked, BMW ever sense, 335 (N54, M3, M5, B7, M8, M760) and would not change a thing at this point…

1 Like

Indeed… I feel the same way… thought on where I should expect an M8 to land me??

$1200ish per month with no MSDs (I never pay them) at 10K, that is roughly the 2020 numbers for launch at least, you are in a little more for a non launch… There are a couple of BMW brokers on here that can set you up, I used @nextlevelautobrokers and cannot say enough good things…

3 Likes

That’s not how buyrate MF works.

Thanks man

Let’s try this again…

What is buy rate and what are they charging?

There is no relation between their purchase apr and what buy rate is.

1 Like

You can probably get a M8 Comp CP with a $150k MSRP for around the same payment without much of a hassle.

I drove the C63 and was not a huge fan. It was very luxurious, but it was missing the tight, nimble sports car feel that is in the F82 M4. With how bad the C63 leases, you have to look at a 911 or M8.

1 Like

Great advice but what is a F82???

F8x is the current generation of the M4. F82 is the coupe and F83 is the convertible. The next gen (2021 model year) will be the G82/G83.

1 Like

At least your monthly payment is $200 better than when you asked about this deal yesterday in the other thread just below.

2020 Mercedes AMG C63S Coupe

1 Like

Third time… and im surprised you haven’t led OP to the leasing 101 thread :joy: