C63 Loaded (except ceramic brakes) Struggling to even come up with a best and final

I’m looking at a loaded 2020 AMG C63 S Coupe (except ceramic brakes) and have been offered such a horrendous deal i’m struggling how to even counter (and I always believe in countering). I wondered what the Hackrs might suggest…current deal is

MSRP $95,900
Purchase Price $93, 140
10K Miles
$2900 OOP
MF .00242
36 Months
$1639 (including Tax)

This is my final with them and then I’m going to settle for an M4 likely though I’m a bit worried about that grill to be honest…

Really? Only $2k discount? Lol go to a broker :man_shrugging:

The sales price is killing you, even so shaving 5-6k off is only really going to save you a few hundred bucks.

What is the end goal here? Do you want a c63? Do you want a fast car? If it’s the fast car you want get an m4, if you’re lusting after the c63 you may have to find a dealer more aggressive than 2k off msrp.

@AutoCompanion is doing stupid discounts in the DMV region.

Delaware Maryland Virginia, you’re fine ask questions in the search bar, odds are they’re answered and if not ask away.

1 Like

I like the car. The sales price is not killing me. The lease program is killing me,. I can pick up a porsche for less than what this is leasing at. I actually like this car better but don’t think its worth paying $300 per month more than I would for a Porsche …I would consider the M4 if I can get past the grill in the 2021 at least its a decent value just not as pretty a car as this one IMO

2k discount on an M4 will result in a high payment as well lol. The sales price is killing you.

This is nothing new with AMG low residual/ high MF. Their lease programs always suck compared to bmw.

If you value your time, some quotes are not even worth countering my friend…

2 Likes

Why not offer your target lease deal, based on current programs and researched pre-incentive discount amounts, that you put together before talking to the dealer?

You did work that all out before talking to the dealer, right?

1 Like

That’s an amazing car, test drove one while shopping for verts a couple years ago and it was hard to walk away from a similarly horrendous deal. The car is just that awesome with finish and exhaust note. If you do all the hard work, you should be able to do 10-11% off MSRP. That will make the lease offer less abhorrent. Note that Benz dealers also have a knack for marking up MF, so it may be good to dig into that for the last extra $100/mo after you square away the sales price.

1 Like

My sentiments exactly. Any other car would not have gotten a second look in the face of those numbers but it is beautiful. I went back to him basically at 11% off MSRP and under the assumption that MF couldn’t be quite that horrible. I don’t expect much. Will update as I know more. Meanwhile…off to debating M4, M8 or 911

1 Like

What is buy rate?

If you don’t know what buy rate is, stop talking to dealers.

2.99 buy rate

Buy rate is not the APR for a purchase.

Don’t even give BMW the satisfaction that SOMEONE bought an M4 despite that grill. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Who said anything about APR

So conflicted…

What does that 2.99 mean then?

Well, “2.99” isn’t a MF, so it’s either an APR or a totally random number that is conveniently structured the same and makes sense to be apr in the context…

I’m sorry maybe I misunderstood you… 2.99 is APR on 60 MOs so true interest rate is something south of that…Their MF is well north of that so… smells