Buypower is baaaaack

Only one? Amateur. I’ll take 3

Even if the incentives are slightly lower this month, the buypower rebate is huge. DO IT!!!

Somebody go Hack this Bolt!!!:

or this one!!!:

Existing card holder so it’s too late to apply? Thanks

Must be a GM Rewards Cardmember as of 1/4/2021 to receive Bonus Earnings.

Thank you.

If I take two V4’s that makes up for the LT1 V8, right haha

is there a limit to how many points one can acquire or put towards a lease or purchase?

The Buypower card has no redemption limits. Other GM cards may.

Haha,

I got this response after he told me “If you don’t believe me you can read up about it online”

I sent him a response stating that only SS, 2SS, ZL1, ZL1 1LE, Camaros were affected and he replied…
“It’s actually on all the V8’s Dont believe everything you hear online. A person the works for Chevrolet is going to know more than a random person online. I can give you any discount you qualify for let me know if you still need prices?”

With those two contradicting statements no wonder the “dealer reputation” is so low when they blatantly twist their own lies with more lies hahahahaha thanks but no thanks-I’ll sign somewhere else

1 Like

You tried to fix ignorance, but clearly you can’t fix stupid. And this salesman is definitely the latter

2 Likes

…then I have another one sending me a Credit App without providing any quotes/numbers haha-when I responded what the purpose is of that without knowing what I’m buying he sent me today a marked up MF .00128 No discount on $40,150 MSRP, also not included was an extra $500 regional lease cash…so an incomplete and marked up quote to say the least… I don’t really NEED this vehicle-but the hunt is fun, and if the right price pops up I may sign it or let someone here know about it

1 Like

Is there ever any strong sign up bonuses on the card? Wanted to sign up for the $1k incentive but that ship has sailed

In the past I’ve seen some smaller sign up bonuses, but I don’t believe that’s the case right now.

Rando question can this just be used on Chevy’s or all GM’s?

Chevy, GMC, Buick and Cadillac are all eligible.