Buypower is baaaaack

I don’t know what the deal is, but this card has been at $300 ever since I opened it(10 plus years ago). I don’t care because I only have it for the occasional GM bonus. I don’t request credit increases, but every other card I’ve had, they automatically bump it up, I just thought it was strange. I pretty much stay away from credit cards, I have few but rarely use them, fallen into that trap once before, no thanks.

1 Like

Is it possible it’s a secured credit card?

My general philosophy is that if you’re getting credit limit increases automatically you aren’t asking often enough. :slight_smile: But I understand your point.

1 Like

No it’s a real one, it’s perfect though, you can never get in trouble with a $300 limit!

I don’t think a Saab 9-3 TurboX is eligible for the rebates anymore :smiley:

5 Likes

I thought so too, until I bought that box of Easter eggs.

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t recall. Can buypower still be used with a supplier code?

Too bad there is only a handful of LT1 camaros with a manual transmission throughout the country and nowhere near me.

I just got an E-mail for my GM (rewards) card $1000 bonus earnings good through March 1st.

I used the same deal last year for my current Buick lease.

1 Like

Certain codes, yes. College and I believe Educator come to mind. Unless something changed I don’t think straight supplier stacks.

BuyPower does not stack with Supplier. Works with all the other programs tho (Education, First Responder, etc).

I still haven’t heard and I don’t broker w any chevy stores :slight_smile:

Have you heard specifically about the LT1 or are the Edmunds guys keeping you in suspense still?

Edit-
Wait, which one is you?

I’m the one who always says please and thank you :stuck_out_tongue: I’m trying hard to be patient and not harass any Chevy dealers here too.

1 Like

From what I’ve heard before the leasing numbers are a much bigger pain in the neck for dealers to go through as well, so that could explain the delay.

1 Like

Well hey I appreciate you

1 Like

Same to you! Surprised you don’t have any GM stores working with you, they are especially underrepresented here, particularly in the northeast.

Not needed-Specially if they respond like this one did lol:

"I just recieved your Email. Are you aware that soon thhere are no sales on the camaros. Not even yesterday. The manufacture is going to stop production on all 2021 camaros as the breake calipars are being redesigned. Something with the copper in them that california is no longer allowing them to be legal in california… Pretty soon there will be a mark up on these camaros. If you dont believe me you can read up about it online.

Good news we have some camaros in stock with no mark up at the time and ofcourse if there is any rebate you would qualify for. I sold a camaro yesterday and the customer had lease loyalty and there where no discounts so you didnt miss anything.

Let me work on your quote. was there a paticular color you are looking for? also are you looking for a V4, V6 or V8?"

This was their second person responding without any quotes etc when specifically gave them a vehicle STOCK number at their store hahaha oh, and the misspelled words-I mean English is my second language but I still double check most of the time haha

1 Like

They are throwing out so much misinformation. There’s a stop sale on certain high end trims in California and Washington and the LT1 is completely unaffected by this.

3 Likes

Looks like the program RV and MF stayed the same. Incentives remain unclear though. A few things listed on Autobytel but not on Edmunds yet. Edmunds usually has descriptions that are better at telling you whether they can be used for leases or not.

3 Likes

In for a V4 camaro with a markup.

6 Likes