Buy a Hellcat as an investment

I don’t think he needs our investment advice.

4 Likes

I think the word “INVESTMENT” doesn’t even belong in this thread.

5 Likes

If it does, I fear for the family company.

1 Like

I probably used the wrong word.

Nor is there any indication he wants it.

Slow mode before this is locked.

1 Like

Most cars aren’t really investments. Some can appreciate, some can hold value, most do depreciate. Compared to alternative investments they usually do poorly.

Now if you have a ton of other investments, I can understand putting some money into cars as an “investment”. I own 3 different gen M3s and a few other cars. All of them are worth more than I paid. I consider them to be a fun version of a CD lol. Crappy return, but I can drive them and enjoy them lol.

I do think too many hellcats were made and American muscle aren’t that popular (besides a z06 or gt350)
BUT I do think with ICE cars going extinct eventually, prices might skyrocket. I wouldn’t be surprised since big motor cars non hybrid cars will end very soon. I have a v10 special edition car on order that I guarantee will double in value within 5 years.

Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. A prominent market strategist recently said 2020 to 30 will be a lost decade for stock returns, with essentially zero gains. Everything seems overpriced to me right now including the broad stock market.

1 Like

Fair enough, but if we are in an environment where stocks are doing poorly, do you think Hellcats are going to produce a greater return?

Oh don’t get me wrong, I am very suspect of just about any car as an investment, particularly a mass produced fca product, I’m just saying the stock market looks very risky to me. Honestly at this point I don’t know what to do with my money.

1 Like

EZPZ. Buy low, sell high.

E30, E36 and E46?

e36, e46, & e92. I’m looking for a e30 but its been tough lol

1 Like

Good E30s are hard to find. I have driven an E93, such a great car

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.