'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

I emailed him, we talked about what I was looking for. I put down a small deposit for him to do the search - he came back with cars and numbers.

He only needs your name and phone number/email - he doesn’t take any other info for privacy reasons.

The dealer did not change anything - all the #'s were agreed upon in advance of us going to pick up the car.

Benedetto was very helpful and great to work with. He worked hard to find an elusive deal for me on a very specific car, given various deadlines I had due to lease payments on my pull-ahead coming due, and then coming close to hitting the mileage on my pull-ahead. He called out-of-town dealers for me when I was traveling to expand the search. He has great attention to detail and worked with me comparing offers on '17s, '18s, loaners, different option packages, etc. He was often available at odd hours during evenings and weekends and fast to respond when I had questions. Ben is a very helpful person and will offer you advice on the car sales industry and on other subjects as they arise. In the end, the best offer happened to come from a dealership that refused to negotiate with a broker. Ben provided knowledge and guidance through the negotiation process, used their offer to solicit counter-offers, and was very supportive throughout. It was all handled very gracefully and I could not be happier with the outcome.

I emailed him regarding a deal and asked if he could do better I would hire him no problem. Instead of taking my money and saving me $5, he evaluated my deal, and let me know it was pretty solid. He was super responsive and polite. If I ever am going to lease a car, he is the guy I am going to. Appreciate the help @Benedetto

2 Likes

I just wanted to post how great it was to work with Ben. I didnt end up using his service but he was 100% honest the entire time and a super nice guy to boot. He gave me honest advice and didnt just take my money and told me the deal I got was a good one.

Hope you guys send him some $ or gift card for his time. Do not only take and think just a review is good barter.

2 Likes

I’d give him a gift card just to answer my emails ha!

He never replied to my emails either

@lotsomiles and @samstar

Email me one more time with your username in the subject line, please?

Ben@carsalessnoop.com

Don’t reply to the old ones - I’m having problems with those for some reason

Ben,

Sent you an email as requested ( @samstar)

In the market for finding lease deal in Vegas. Just send email to @Benedetto, hope you can help. Thanks

1 Like

I had set up the “new client” meeting with @Benedetto for today. He was a no show.

Received call from @Benedetto with his apologies. He said he was using some new site to schedule his appointments and didn’t get notification of meeting.

Just wanted to write a quick post about my recent experience with Ben.

2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited w/eyesight
Bay Area
MSRP: $36,545
36/12k
Drive-Off: $785
Total monthly w/tax: $323.44/month

Overall was happy with the experience and would use again should I find myself looking in the future.

Hi Ben - Tried emails, texts, PM - no response. At this point I just want my money back. I get that you are busy but it’s been over 4 weeks since I paid your invoice. I would like to avoid filing a dispute via xero Let me know please.

Update: We hugged it out. He is going to get me going. I can understand how being sick and holidays can derail. Thanks for the quick response.

2 Likes

It’s about time I did one of these …

Firstly I want to thank the patience of the community. I have been very off the ball over these holidays.

Last year was tremendous for me as a business. I grew my business XXX% and learned a ton. It’s been a roller coaster, to say the least.

This year, in an effort to slim down my glut of messages (Pm’s, Emails, Texts, and phone calls) I have implemented a scheduling system. It has not gone smoothly and that is on me.

So I’m amending how folks, like you, should contact me.

You can schedule a block of time w/ me, here.

If you want to ask about a quote you have or just want to know if I can help you, please go here.

You can also email me - Ben@carsalessnoop.com … however, it is going to ask you to schedule an appointment.

I know that the best asset I’ve have is being available. I have not held up to that standard, hence the new system.

I sincerely appreciate the patience of you all and wish you a good new year.

Thanks - Benedetto.

4 Likes

Howdy Benedetto, I had an appointment with you that I set using your new appointment system, for last week 1/5. I didn’t hear from you and couldn’t find any info for how to reach you. I’d still like to connect with you, what’s the best way to get a hold of you?

Please reschedule - that is the best way to reach me.

Just got off the phone with Ben. Was interested in his services and he spent a good 20 min just explaining his background, how he works and specifically what value he could provide. He was upfront about my price expectations not being realistic and provided reasoning for his rationale.

I had the pleasure of working with Ben this week. Prior to contacting him, I had worked a deal with a dealer and was about to pull the trigger, but figured it would be worth a shot to contact Ben after hearing about his popularity on this forum. (Btw, Im in SoCal)

Ben is the most up front, honest, and humble business man Ive ever dealt with. He straight up told me the deal I had worked myself was basically impossible to beat and that I should just take it rather than going through him. But he wanted to give it an honest try and make one phone call to try and help me, but wasnt holding his breath. 10 minutes later he calls me back and was able to set me up with a deal on a slightly more optioned car for a lower monthly payment. I said let’s get it done, get the car washed and prepped and Im on my way. I was in and out of the dealership quickly with no bs or extra sales strategies in finance. Everything went as smooth as he promissed, and for my next lease I will 10000% contact Ben rather than spending time trying to grind my own deal. I suggest anyone on this forum do the same. Time is money. Why cross shop 10 dealers when you can just make 1 call to Ben?

A++ for Ben, and I give him only my highest recommendation to all.

David - 2018 Volvo XC90 T5 AWD

9 Likes

After lurking on this forum for months I thought I was ready to go hack a deal. I quickly realized that even with the great knowledge from this site, I wasn’t going to be able to get the deal I wanted, and knew was possible, from my local dealers. I also realized I had no desire to negotiate with the dealers (especially dealers that give out laughable offers). So, I called Ben and told him what I was looking for (sports sedan), color preference, desired options, and budget. A week later he called me with a great deal on my “stretch car”. I couldn’t be happier. Ben was very professional and responsive to my emails and calls during the whole process. Not only that, the general manager at the dealership volunteered to us how Ben was a good broker to work with and added that not all of them are like that.

I can honestly say of the six cars I’ve leased, this was the best experience of all of them. I will be using Ben in the future and will recommend him to all my friends/family. Thank you Ben!

Mike (2018 Q50 Red Sport)

4 Likes