'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

@Benedetto Hey, I emailed you last week but you never called me or replied back. Are you able to call me this week to see if you could help me out?

Thanks.

Have pneumonia - will get back with you at some point.

Send me another email so I can flag it.

get well soon…(20)

Sorry to hear Ben, get well soon.

Get well soon! I’m also interested in your services, but get healthy first!!

@anon67833201

Email me what you’re looking for - Ben@carsalessnoop.com

Appreciate it @mp11477 and @Rizza36

I reached out to Ben and he was very knowledgeable, easy to work with and helpful.

Didn’t end up using his services as I was somewhat settled on a different car already.

Will reach out for future leases.

Thanks Ben!

@Benedetto helped me throughout the whole leasing process. I was looking for a loaner e300 in the northeast but inventory was very limited at this time of year. I found one dealer that had a few left and went back and forth with Ben over how to negotiate the price down. Ben saw straight through what they were doing, offering a big 23% discount off the sticker but marking up the MF to make up the difference. With Ben’s help I got the dealer to push the MF down, but I ended up taking a slightly higher offer for a new 2017 e300 which Ben helped me review and vet. He was very responsive and awesome to work with even though he was sick. Would definitely work with him again. Thanks Ben!

2 Likes

Should send him a giftcard for his help. Ben is a big help to the community.

He hired me - I’ll take that over a gift card everyday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Are there $500 gift cards? :grin:

I think you forgot a zero, and that is how you hack the credit card bonus points :grin: :grin:

Nope. He charges less than $500, I think. So he would gladly take a $500 gift card :slight_smile:

I mean a 5000 dollar gift card to hack the credit card bonus points!

1 Like

Long overdue thank you to Benedetto for helping me get my first new car! He was very responsive and offered a ton of information/guidance even before I paid him a dime. He really knows the industry well and can really help you with your decision.

2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD @ 515/month for 39 months:

1 Like

Benedetto was super easy to work with. I called him a few weeks ago and talked through a couple different SUVs we were looking at. He gave his opinion on who was aggressive on pricing and had several dealers he worked with in SoCal.

I gave him my exact specs and he came back the next day with a quote on exactly what I was looking for.

Picked up a 2018 XC90 36mo/12K for $630/mo including taxes. It took all of about 20 minutes at the dealership to fill out a few pieces of paperwork before being handed the keys. Sales guy was great too - super helpful - walked us through the car and called the next day to make sure everything was up to our satisfaction.

It was a very enjoyable experience.

I plan to work with him again in a few months when we replace our other SUV.

Picture? 20 characters

Congrats on new ride! So how does it work with him? Benedetto? Do you have to qualify with him first? Does he need all your info? Did the dealer change anything between what he promised and what you received? Do you receive the contract at home?

EDIT: my pics were too big so they weren’t uploading. Got it figured out and revised my original post.