Broker calculator discussion

That moment when you forget a /s and cause WWIII… The richest person in my family drives a toyota sienna. Dude lives in the best school district of NJ as well.

On a certain online community of wealthy cheapskates, it’s a sin to replace your 18-year old base model Camry/Accord with anything but a 8-year old mid-trim Honda or Toyota.

1 Like

I stand corrected. That being said, wouldn’t it be better if broker’s had a “form” way like the private transfers side of offering deals? That way the information is all in a clear concise format instead of this ad hoc. And important information (especially like states available) is more visible

That area’s ridiculously expensive

Have you read the Marketplace Guidelines that Brokers and Dealers follow?

They’re pretty strict low key

Driving a Toyota, specially a Sienna, is a luxurious experience these days.

1 Like

Wait!! Is this Scott in Iac’s account? I don’t expect IAC to know about this area

1 Like

@Harry657ha
You remind me so much of when @HersheySweet first joined the forum.

3 Likes

Hershey was never like this. How do I put mildly so not to offend Harry? :thinking:

5 Likes

this made me laugh and i dont know why.

id like to hear the remainder of your statement

3 Likes

You are NOT in danger of being the hand that feeds him!!

:slight_smile:

(I await the memes)

3 Likes

Why would anyone want to feed him when he has so much contempt for the good folks here?

I don’t get offended silly bunny Say what you were going to say lol

What are you talking about?

ANY deal given by a broker CAN be matched my a dealer.

CAN does not equal IT WILL.

You’re a dealer, are you matching broker deals? No of course you aren’t. You’re known for saying you do not negotiate with customers. You give them your “best” price on the outset and tell them to pound sand if that’s not good enough.

Let me break it down further for you. If any dealer is going to just take a calculator from a car forum and use that to match a deal from a broker, then the broker deal wasn’t that special to begin with. Most dealers aren’t going anywhere near the numbers these brokers are advertising.

2 Likes

Unless you have balls of steel like @JohnCaza and you get deals better than brokers :wink:

2 Likes

I mean I supply brokers with deals. Any deal I that I give a broker I will give a showroom customer.

I dont know if you think brokers get special pricing but IN EVERY DEALER I HAVE WORKED AT they just get same deal will let a customer walk with.

Spoiler warning the deal I give to my showroom customers is the same I give to the brokers that get cars from me.

The reason I am really fast at quoting numbers is I just use the same “broker” deal for everyone and just adhust stk number/miles/rebates

1 Like

That’s because you work at NY, specifically LI, dealers. There’s a reason why brokers on here don’t supply cars from LI. Because the deals typically suck. The brokers you deal with are probably the ones who supply to the unaware customer who is looking for the convenience of not having to deal with you in the store (no offense intended).

1 Like

You still owe me a beer