Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

Unrelated to the GM Buy Power card, you definitely should sign up for My Chevrolet Rewards program. They give you 1000 points for creating an account and then 20,000 points for purchasing a new vehicle, which you can redeem at the accessories counter towards something like floormats.

2 Likes

You can use it for that if you want, I have not personally done so. As long as the dealer allows it you should be good.

1 Like

I just got 10,000 GM rewards for my birthday lol

4 Likes

Big downside of Capital One cards is that they pull all three credit bureaus. Better to use a hard pull on a Chase Sapphire Preferred if youā€™re within 5/24

1 Like

I hopped on Lester Glennā€™s website to see if they had any Camaros and good God this is still on the lotā€¦

5 Likes

After 2 birthdays, it really needs to be on a waiting list for Kindergarten

4 Likes

Anyone else having any luck? Been trying to score one of these all day. Best I have is first payment up front and 379 a month for one that is a 40500 sticker

1 Like

Yes, theyā€™re out there; found a 44k fully loaded one for $362/month 39/10; $1100 DAS for reg, first payment and taxes

2 Likes

I canā€™t even get dealers to call/email me back. When I call them they donā€™t want to provide an actual quote and keep asking me to come in or call back.

I had the same exact problem when trying to get in on a bolt with local VA dealers.

Iā€™ve got exactly one quote back. Weird times

GUYS ā€¦

Let me give you an opinionā€¦

Shop the inventory to find the color or colors you like and the low amount of options you want.

Go visit the dealer and offer them the deal you are willing to pay.

Its 284 down and 284 a month.for a 36 grand carā€¦give or take a few dollars as far as MSRPā€¦

Then if there is a camaro 1Lt at 2000 more than the 36 grand msrpā€¦

Add 30 dollars per thousand over 36 grand msrp as stated by gm as part of the 284 a month for 39 months and 284 down plus tax tags licensing and bank fee.

So if its a 40 grand msrp because of optionsā€¦thats around 4 grand more than 36 grand discussedā€¦then add 30 dollars per thousand

4 times 30 is 120 dollars so the monthly becomes

400 down 400 a monthā€¦

Do not add options unless you want to pay more.

Stick to the stated msrp exactly in this article and pay 284 down and 284 a monthā€¦

Dont do it over the phone.,do it in person would be my opinion.stick as close to msrp in the article as possible

Www.autotempest.com with the camaro v8 at a maximum price in your area. Pick your transmission too ahead of time,

For once I agree with a ā€˜go in personā€™ strategy. Especially if thereā€™s snow on the ground :laughing:

I called 3 sales managers who seemed initially very enthusiastic to get rid of these, then suddenly ghosted me. IMO these are being saved for employees and friends.

3 Likes

This is not correct. $30/$1k is an estimate when having to pay a full $1k over a 36-mo lease. First, this is 39 mos, but more importantly, given a 64% residual, you are only paying $360 of the $1k MSRP difference. So it is more like $10/mo.

8 Likes

Man its bs to say where its coming from. It has 14 day incubation period. Mean to tell me they can pinpoint to the restaurant as source? This is not science. Its total control and sheep allowing it. Its for people now to get the vaccine, states to get those federal dollars, and heck why not are truly the reasons.

I was gonna say 30 dollars seems a stretch lol

Over the years in my opinion most dealers will depreciate options closer to 100 percent.

I happen to agree with you yet in the past like I mentioned options depreciate closer to 100 percent.

I hope you are correct and I am wrong.

Good luck and any feedback from those leasing a camaro v8 hopefully give is feedback.

Id shop it hard for a low option v8 and avoid the conversation as a first priority.

1 Like

Dealer installed options AKA accessories are not residualized.

Factory options on the Monroney sticker included in MSRP ARE residualized.

If you spec a Camaro with $5k in options, in the above 64% RV example youā€™re paying for 36% of that plus rent charge plus residual.

What would that work out to be extra for each 1k per month. Thank you so much

Like I mentioned earlier while it would be nice if your assumption would be correct I believe in these highly discounted leases such as 284 a month 284 downā€¦the catch that dealers fight for is 100 depreciation of options beyond the gm advertised options within the advertisement.

Thats why I am suggesting picking a model extremely close to the advertised lease deal.

I agree with you and you should be correct. What Ive found over the years is that if you stray past the actual advertised corporate lease deal thats when the value of the deal goes south and its quite hard to negotiate past it.

You are a better negotiator than me. Thank you for sharing.

I hopefully look forward to members here proving you are correct.

Im always interested in improving my future purchases.

JB

It doesnā€™t work like that. Factory installed options get depreciated at the RV. Dealer installed ones get the full 100%. The dealer has no say in the manner. They canā€™t pick and choose what they want to residualize or not.

2 Likes