Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

You keep saying this and you keep being incorrect. That is not how the contractual requirements behind the lease work.

Just to further clarify, the dealer can not hit you for 100% depreciation on a factory installed option. If they do so, the residual value on the lease will be incorrect and the lease contract will not fund.

What they can do is jack up the sales price, giving less discount that the corporate advertised deal (which generally is a crap deal anyway, and rarely hard to get much better than). That may make you feel that they’re not residualizing the factory installed options, but that is not what is going on.

These forums are for sharing information so that those, even with years of leases behind them, can learn to put themselves in a more prepared situation for maximizing their leasing value. You’d be better off leaving the attitude at the door and realizing that time in field doesn’t make you correct here. Instead, take the opportunity to learn so that on your next lease, you can be more successful.

8 Likes

Just tagged my name to this one.

Will paper in Dec, but take delivery when it arrives.

39/10
$273+Tax
DAS: $273+Tax @ Signing

19 Likes

You are ranting for no reason. Just concentrate on what I said only, if you can, that is.

1 Like

Incredible.

As mentioned, Mr. Vaders Conveyance.

I always put a down payment on my leases and I always get good deals! I have leased for 25 years!

How is this Honda Accord Hybrid deal?!

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

At that price id pay you a broker fee to get one. Got any more :joy:

They wanted 10k down but I said 9k max. Really showed those SOBs

4 Likes

I’m inking up at 309 Sign and drive for a 39,800 sticker car but hey maybe knowledge outweighs years of experience in these cases.

Awesome…enjoy that great v8…

You did great post up how you like it when you take delivery.

Glad my original post helped!

I forgot a few of you guys in this thread are detail word nerds on the internet forums…I understand that you don’t know how to say thank you so no worries…go back to living in your moms basement

For the guys who didnt know about this awesome deal that I helped…cool

Tjat was my whole goal here.

What % off MSRP pre incentive did u achieve?

Its all above in the desking screen comment.

Just over 6%. I didnt care to push for much more. Good deal is a good deal.

2 Likes

There’s nothing helpful about being an ass because people are saying information that you disagree with.

You’re on a forum that’s based around educating people into the intricacies of leasing so that they may be as well prepared as possible for success. In that context, words have meaning. Going into a negotiation prepared with the details of what the deal is, how the numbers are calculated, etc gives you as the consumer the strongest foundation for success. It doesn’t do anyone any good to conflate the numbers with incorrect information. You can take the opportunity to learn so that you’re better prepared in the future or not. Bloviating about your net worth and insulting people because they’re providing contrarian information has no place here.

5 Likes

Before or after supplier?

Discount was pushed just over 6.1% pre rebates

Pre tax ended up $273

I know the numbers are all above in other posts, but the desking screen may provide more help

This included conquest ($2250 in rebates you see)

What’s nice about this deal is it’s easy to achieve. Just need to find the car.

5 Likes

You are wrong and you are ungrateful. For the guys having problems tryimg to get their dealer to cut the deal a little flexibility as you roll to slightly higher msrp is helpful.

Sticking to your specific analytic when guys cant get their dealer with the car they want to get…

An easy way to move them is as I suggested…

If its too abstract a concept to comprehend I understand you are too selfish and only thinking of yourself.

At the end of the day my meathod of negotiating is only a few dollars off yours and it allows the buyer and the dealer to come to terms amicably.

I understand bringing this to the forum for so many calculation nerds can be sketchy…

The only one being an ass is you.

Some in fact most dealers wont sell a corporate deal all the way down the line including options above and beyond the detailed msrp.

Realizing that and trying to help forum members get a really good deal plus the full cost of a few options that are not included by GM corporate gets more people into a cool 455 hp v8 camaro to enjoy.

Glad I broght this cool deal to the forum and you could just say thank you.

For those that could squeeze a few extra nickels out of a deal so tight the dealer isnt happy your wonderful and get three gold stars

So 5.29% plus the supplier? Looking at the calculator I think I was able to get to 7.1% with the supplier code, it is a cheaper car though.

I honestly don’t understand why you are upset let alone what your point even is.

Are we still trying to claim that dealer installed options on a monroney sticker are not residualized? Or what? I’m so lost.

4 Likes

I honestly didn’t put much thought into it.

it was 289.99 w tax and 289.99 w signing

I like to finish deals with both sides smiling/as friends. Didnt do any of the research/try to push more. Just landed on a number I was comfortable with. $10 more per month wont change my life.

4 Likes