BOUGHT: 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia QUADRIFOGLIO

Just signed a deal on a new Quad. Was able to get 13% off MSRP (11K) which is pretty good in today’s market. Took a while to negotiate with out of state dealer and then at the last second local dealer matched (originally all locals refused to even start a convo about about 10k discount on a quad) to save me 3k on shipping costs. There might be a bit more in there as well, as they were willing to give me about 2-3k more on my trade than the market value. Car is still in transit so no pics (black/black)

The only extra rebate was affiliate offer $500 (got mine from penfed)

I tried to figure out a possible lease, just so I could have a hedge in case Alfa market crashes but best MF they could offer was 0.0054 (13%), no bank wants to deal with Qauds

15 Likes

Congrats. Did they hit you with any add ons?

Fun cars. Enjoy!

They sure did. 2k from first 1800 from the other of non-optional “optional” accessories. got 50% off but they wouldnt budge of getting rid of it. I was getting top top dollar on my trade so there wasnt much room left.

congrats. One of my all time dream cars. Best of luck with it!

1 Like

Congrats on the deal…nicely done on the discount!!

Three days and no pics. Criminal behavior.

14 Likes

Currently on my second quad. Best drivers car for under $100k that exists. Might be on my third next year as 2024 will be last year before going EV

Congrats!

2 Likes

Traded an M4CS for it. First impression after 1 day with it: on the positive side is has a nicer ride even in race mode and about as much grip as CS on Cups2, at least driving around on the street. I do miss the bucket seats and feel like BMW layout was more driver friendly, but that is probably just habits. Also, wish entire steering wheel was alcantara not just the inserts. My kids claim that M4 had more space in the back :thinking:

17 Likes

sweet baby jesus. I want one so bad

2 Likes

What year M4CS are you comparing here?

Its 2019. I think its the only CS available. New M3CS looks really good, not sure if anyone has one yet

Grats, would love to pull the trigger on one but sadly, the Alfa dealers around me all seam to be going belly up. I’d be surprised if they haven’t altogether pulled out of NA by '25.

3 Likes

Something to be said about Italian design in general

Same here, I foresee Fiat/Alfa will no longer be around that timeframe.
At that point the market value should tank hard (harder than what it is now with residuals in the 40s for leases after 3 years), on top of the maintenance dilemma which will be tricky/expensive even on a Fiat 500.
I’d stay away as much as it’s my first love (I learnt how to drive on a 147).

1 Like

What’s the ride like? Comfort wise.

Considering what it is, the ride is sublime. That was the first thing I noticed, even in most aggressive mode it rides better than the M4 in the comfort mode, while having more a lot more grip (at least comparing to stock PSS tires). Ride quality is almost at the level of G82 3 series I had as a loaner. Its also very quiet in normal mode, even though it rides on super gummy tires (they are considered streetable track tires).

Who knows :man_shrugging:. It was this or manual M4 for me, but i figured I may never have an opportunity to get an Alfa again, while opportunity to buy a BMW at a sticker price will always be there :slight_smile:

Apparently the current M3 will be in production until 2027, the M4 until 2028 or so and the M2 until 2029. Not sure about the manual, but you’re right, get the Quadrifoglio now while you can.

Congrats! Amazing car. I love my Giulia QV. It drives almost as smooth in N mode as my '21 M5C did and it handles better than my M2C did. It has the best of all worlds and the looks to match without trying too hard to match Korean designs. It has a Stage 2 tune with catted downpipes and Miltek exhaust and never stops pulling!

Can’t see myself going back to BMW unless I need something less sporty - especially with the “heavyfication” of the new M2/M3s.

congrats! it’s beautiful…can you explain what you meant by “I tried to figure out a possible lease, just so I could have a hedge in case Alfa market crashes but best MF they could offer was 0.0054 (13%), no bank wants to deal with Qauds”…new over here and this caught my eye.