šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Thanks Mike aka @Bostoncarconcierge through my search process and being available to talk through all the questions back and forth.
If only MA state would do temp tags:)
Otherwise superb service!

3 Likes

Slava! Thank you for the awesome review sir. This is the Taco I wish I had. So much interest in this truck from all over the country, but I am thrilled it ended up in the hands of such a great guy. My best to you and your family. Such a pleasure to share ideas with you and work on this one as a team! Mazel!

1 Like

Mike was outstanding in every aspect of our experience. When there was a glitch with the dealer, he went above and beyond. He is truly a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

2019 Velar R-Dynamic
Corris Grey

3 Likes

Thank you Ly! This one was an epic and I am totally appreciative of you and your patience. In the end, Iā€™m so happy it worked out for such wonderful people such as yourself. I never noticed the gorgeous copper detailing on the Velar until you noted it, and now I notice it on all of them and itā€™s gorgeous.

Enjoy the beginning of the season at the beach house! I didnā€™t forget about the swag I owe ya!

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to post a couple of FYI items-

Re Broker Fees

Non luxury brands-$299 flat
Luxury brands-$399 flat
Rare deals or those I believe are truly exceptional (12% off TRD Pros and 20% off M3s)-$499

Re Availability

Iā€™ll be out of the country June 1- June 8

Promised my wife I wouldnā€™t broker while away. Will do my best to respect her wishes :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi! I left a voice message for you and responded to your Leasehackr messages. Not sure that you received my messages though. Are you still available to assist with acquisition on Velar P-250 R-Dynamic.

Just wanted to drop a review of Mike, great guy and great deal. He was very honest about what brands he would add value. Very trusting and and didnā€™t require retainer up front. He did a lot of work, I wouldā€™ve felt bad if we didnā€™t work a deal! He listened to all of my rambling about what cars I like. He did steer me toward a Volvo since the Costco special going on right now is pretty sweet. I made my own choices though and once I decided to go for it, he had the deal lined up, dealer did a swap to get exactly what I wanted, no surprises when I went in to sign the papers. Worth every penny, saved me a bunch of time and helped me work the deal that was right for my challenging circumstances (donā€™t ever start a business lol)

Details

Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind review, Andrew! Super nice of you. I am beyond thrilled this deal worked out for such a gorgeous car. Definitely even sweeter to help out a fellow Hockomock league member :slight_smile:

Just a friendly reminder that I will not be available from June 1 - June 8

If you PM me/text me and do not receive a response, I will get back to you on June 9.

Thanks!
Mike

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@Bostoncarconcierge is such an incredible person to deal with. His broker fee is well worth it. A few private messages to tell him what you are looking for, then maybe a few texts, & a phone call. You literally get a rock bottom, no bull shit price. It will be the easiest and most worry free car transaction of your life. I ended up NOT leasing a car through him, but the monthly price he gave me was literally $200 per month LESS than my local dealer quoted me on the exact same truck.

Mike - it was a true pleasure to speak with you over the phone! Iā€™m sorry we couldnā€™t work things out!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the nice note! I really appreciate you taking the time!

@Bostoncarconcierge got me a fantastic deal on this 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Ended up being about 12% below MSRP while the dealers here in FL wanted $2500-$5000 OVER MSRP. Even with shipping from New England to Florida and broker fees, Mike saved me thousands on this deal which I honestly believe would have been impossible to duplicate within Florida. Mike is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. He helped navigate a few minor issues and was constantly checking in to make sure everything was good and proceeding as it should. His broker fee is worth every penny and I canā€™t recommend him enough.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the awesome note @JHH83! It was such a pleasure to have met you/worked with you and I cannot thank you enough for the kind words and for your patience with the power of attorney :slight_smile:

MA really doesnā€™t make it easy for out of state deals so I canā€™t thank you enough.

Awesome truck! I absolutely love it.

Dealt with Mike on getting a Trd Pro as well. He is knowledgeable and prompt. The deal was quick and easy. Dealers in Arizona are asking over Msrp and I got 12% off. Love the truck. I like to hack my own deals but it was nice to have it all setup for a small fee.

Thank you @nathanaz! It was an absolute pleasure and the voodoo blue looks sick.

I appreciate you sharing your Tesla hacking knowledge with me today. Always love to meet people like yourself in the LH community!

I PMā€™d him a couple times. My first message was very detailed and received a brief response telling me he doesnā€™t deal with Porsches, which I understood. So I asked about an Audi RS model, even stated in my original message that I was open to alternatives (buy or lease), but never heard back. Was it something I said or did I not follow protocol? I ended up buying a new RS3 on my own and saving 10%.

Good work! Nope nothing you said!

Back on April 2 I made note of which brands I am dealing with and which states I am working with, unless exceptions are noted in my posts.

Also, sometimes Iā€™m bit hesitant working with brand new members, especially on high end stuff. More often than not, they donā€™t pan out.

Good news is, Iā€™m adding Honda to New England as I just establish a rapport with a very nice dealer I like a lot.

Happy it worked out for ya!
Mike

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in directly on the review page and add a big thumbs up for working with Mike.

I had been following the forum for a while and when I saw him post a deal that was way better than any iā€™d come close to on an FPace I didnā€™t hesitate to reach out.

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with, responded quickly and promptly laid out the options for me, didnā€™t get flustered when my original choice was switched out and and at the end of the day straight up facilitated the prices I wanted on a beautiful car! I can honestly say this was the most painless buying experience iā€™ve ever had and well worth a broker fee, and all within 24hrs. As an added bonus, Mikeā€™s enthusiasm for cars and great deals is obvious and contagious, I wonā€™t hesitate to reach out if I ever need another lease!

Thanks again Mike!

2 Likes