šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Thanks Voytek!

Such a pleasure to work with you :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your stunning new car my friend! I also want to thank you for making this process so seamless from the client end as well. Working with folks such as yourself is what keeps this incredibly fun and interesting. So I am most appreciative.

Car looks absolutely fantastic!

Thatā€™s your garage? Nice! How much did the flooring cost? In Mass they are charging between 2k and 3k for the epoxy floor - std 2 car garage. Is that too much?

That sounds about right. Mine is an oversized 4 car. Metallic epoxy $6000. Normal epoxy would be about $4000.

3 Likes

Thanks. Now these are lucky cars! Congrats on spending your money wisely with Leasehackr!!!

Repping the red white and blue!

1 Like

Huge Thank You to Mike for getting me a killer deal on this Taco Pro. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 hour ride home back to NY. I canā€™t say enough about how satisfied I am with my experience with Boston Car Concierge. I will never spend another minute in a dealership as long as Mike continues to do what he does.

5 Likes

Hey @Fabbio25

Wanted to thank you again for the opportunity! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I am thrilled you got such a great truck at stellar pricing.

That graphics package looks so good against the black pro. Iā€™m confident youā€™ll be able to make a couple $$ when the lease is up!

Please send more photos of it playing in the NY snow when it starts to fall.

Thank you so much for choosing to work with me!

Best
Mike

1 Like

Hey Folks,

As a reminder I am no longer working Sundays moving forward, outside of local Toyota deals. All of my other dealers are closed and Iā€™d like to reserve it for family time so I am authorized to continue doing this work :slight_smile:

Have a wedding today so will be unavailable. Enjoy your long weekend!

Mike

This is long overdue but well deserved, so I didnā€™t want to overlook writing about how wonderful my experience was with Mike. I live in WA State so I could not be much further distance wise from Mike, and started to follow his posts when I joined LH last year. With a lease ending in the early part of 2019 I reached out to Mike with questions. We exchanged a few texts and even chatted on the phone. I was looking for a LR Discovery and he had great ones listed on a continual basis. He himself had just leased a new Discovery at the time of our exchanges, and sent me pictures, even with his kiddo riding in the back. Mike is an all-around kind, honest, and trustworthy individual. I almost wish we lived closer, I think he has formed friendships with some of the LH people and I would totally jump on that opportunity!

I ended up finding a Diesel Discovery in my area in the exact color, option and price range I was looking for. Til the end, even on that deal, Mike was responsive and kind, confirming that it was A-okay for my region. Youā€™ll love Mike I promise, thereā€™s a reason everyone on LH adores him so much! Thanks for all the support and advice Mike!

• Joelle
4 Likes

Hey Joelle!

I must say this review caught me by surprise and I canā€™t begin to tell you how appreciative I am that you took the time to write it.

You are so kind and I am thrilled that you ended up with such a great car.

Brokering can be lucrative financially, but the real reason I do this is to build relationships, talk cars, and be a ā€œtrusted advisor.ā€

Itā€™s incredible that the LH community has this kind of power.

I wish you and your family the best and am always happy to chat if you need anything.

Best
Mike

1 Like

10characters.

4 Likes

I had my Highlander XLE delivered yesterday and I am beyond thrilled. The process was smooth and Mike facilitated every step of the way from getting the contract, checking in on the paperwork, to shipping, and everything in between. If I had any questions, Mike responded promptly via text (my preferred way of contact). I could not believe how easy the process was and it was such a relief. With a new little one at home and my lease ending, I was dreading dealing with a salesman and wasnā€™t sure where Iā€™d find the time. Bonus points- my husband was skeptical at first and shocked at the deal and now heā€™s telling everyone. Heā€™s also looking for ways to get rid of his car so he can jump on one of the Tacoma deals. I would not hesitate to use Mike for another lease in the future and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car in the future. Thanks so much for all your help!!!

1 Like

Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Itā€™s always a pleasure to work with such a great local buyer whoā€™s savvy on the lease process. Iā€™m thrilled we were able to get the exact car you wanted, for the right price, and were able to meet your timeline.

Enjoy it! Itā€™s a stunning vehicle!

Claudia I want to both congratulate you and thank you so very much for the opportunity to earn your business. And of course, for taking the time to write this review which is most appreciated.

Few things excite me more than when the best deals go to the nicest people. You were such a pleasure to work with, despite the dealer delays from the uptick of deals we threw their way.

Enjoy driving your beautiful new car. As long as you can steal the keys back from your son :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to thank @Bostoncarconcierge (Mike) for my Volvo lease.

Mike is

• Honest
  • Knowledgeable
  • Transparent
  • Experienced
  • Professional

All in all, I had a great experience of working with Mike.
I recommend working with Mike, if you are looking to lease!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, Eugene!

It was a pleasure getting to know you through this process. You did a great job ensuring that your research was thorough and I am totally confident you made the correct choice with this beautiful car especially at this pricing.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you. It is always so nice to help a local client, especially when they live in the next town over. Enjoy that beautiful Volvo and do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

1 Like

Huge thanks to Mike for making the lease process stress and hassle free! I managed to snag a great deal on the Tacoma TRD Pros that Mike was offering, and even being out of the New England area, the whole process was straightforward and simple. Mike was communicative and upfront through the whole process, again making it stress free and getting me into an awesome truck. The dealership experience was great as well, it took maybe 15 minutes from arriving at the dealer to driving off. Seriously, I donā€™t see how it could get any easier. Iā€™m looking forward to working on my next lease with Mike once this one is up!

3 Likes

I want to really thank Mike for an amazing deal on my XC90 R-design. Fully loaded air, b&w, advanced for 2800 das and 600 + tax for 12k/36. Mike was very professional and quick to respond. There was a slight hiccup on the dealership side. With one txt he resolved the issue immediately. In addition to getting an amazing deal Mike made the process very smooth and easy.

4 Likes

Hey Chris!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. The truck looks fantastic! I appreciate how patient you were during this process. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and I am so happy such a great truck/deal went your way.

Enjoy the Pro and make sure to post some pics once that things gets dirty!

Mike