Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

Hey Folks!

6 Blowout Highlanders remain.

Spreadsheet up to date with colors:

Just got my Highlander yesterday! Killer deal and such an easy process. I can’t thank Mike enough! From paperwork to shipping, Mike was responsive every step of the way.
image|557x500

If I could turn back the clock I would have jumped on these were they were available for shipping. Such a nice deal!

Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with and congrats!!

Thank you very much!

Picked up this beauty today. Mike was great to deal with and made sure I was informed and taken care of every step along the way. Oh…and the deal is insane!

3 Likes

Thanks Tom! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I am so thrilled for anyone who took advantage of these Pro deals. The best part is, everyone who did was an awesome client to work with.

I wish you the best with your new rig!

5 More Highlanders to move at these insane prices before 11/4 when incentives change!

Another humble brag from me and a HUGE shoutout to BCC. LOVE THE TRUCK. Im not an all caps guy but god damn this truck is dope

2 Likes

That means a lot coming from someone who has your collection of vehicles :slight_smile:

Super happy to hear it Alek!

1 Like

Great MF on the Highlander before TFS pulls the plug on their support!

1 Like

You and Cody are scaring me. I havent received any word of 19 support ending on Monday :confused:

Hopefully thats not the case for your region. Our reps told us to unload them. But better customer cash is coming… maybe US Bank +customer cash is the solution

1 Like

My Pro and the wife’s highlander should be here on Monday or Tuesday. Pretty excited to finally have them in route haha.

1 Like

Finally! Can’t wait man

Thank you to BostonCarConcierge! My father-in-law took delivery of his new Tacoma today and he couldn’t be happier! Fantastic deal and completely seamless process working with Mike. We’ll be back!

1 Like

Thank you @Mcwinste for the chance to work with your family! It was such a pleasure. Couldn’t have asked for a nicer group.

I am thrilled we were able to get your FIL the truck he wanted (even if it was the short bed) in the right color for the best deal available in New England. Hoping he thoroughly enjoys a fresh odometer after driving the other Taco over 330K!

Can I get the Highlander deal if I’m in NY and willing to travel to MA ? Sent pm but no response. Thanks

Unfortunately not per the dealer on the remaining blowouts

Still support through TFS in November!

Ravs got a little stronger.

19 Tacos stayed the same.

Searching for other banks for 2020 Taco/Tundra programs.

39 month leases now an option.

2 Likes