BMW 745e M-Sport - $565/Month $2500DAS

Same here. I tried so hard to get rid of my C43 lease, but MB makes the process super hard. I had my friend with perfect credit and a high paying job who wanted to the car, but he also got denied. However, he went the same afternoon and leased a new C43 from a dealer no problem. Very disappointed with MB as a whole, but luckily got a great price for it from Vroom and got rid of it.

1 Like

Yeah my buyout with vroom was $10K upside down lol. Sold it to a friend and $1500 incentive and gave him new set of tires

2 Likes

Congratulations on your unicorn find. Please share the dealership info if okay. Also, what is SAL?

Ive heard multiple times that OL and PenFed do not stack.

Swap-a-lease

2 Likes

Swap a lease, end of month 2 days to seal a solid deal and if they’ll take another deal like this on the books.

1 Like

A true Snake from @Bostoncarconcierge ?

Not sure i’d boast about being a snake

In case you missed it

18 Likes

I’m not getting involved in that. All I said to dealer was you guys are great like Mike said. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut and not said anything.

I never used his deal nor I asked him for advice on getting the car. When I was interested in a BMW in March before COVID. He declined to help in March saying I was being picky and go with his deal. There’s always three sides to every story. He can think I was being a snake but I was using another members deal to get what I want. If I really was being a snake, I would have posted what dealer and salesman helped but not my place as all brokers work hard with dealers

Sigh.

On one hand, I’m happy for you and the deal you got. It’s spectacular.

On the other, if you found out about this dealer because of Mike (and not sheer coincidence, which I doubt given that you dropped his name), the menschy thing to do would be to pay his fee of $649, IMO. Even with that it’s a sub-$600 payment on a 105k car.

Everyone else may feel differently, but that’s what I would do.

10 Likes

No not really. I service my car at the same dealership (BMW X5) and I stopped in to look at cars. Another member on here got his unicorn deal and I was hoping for same. I never showed dealer his numbers or anything. I was just being cordial with the sales manager saying “Mike was right about you guys making this all easy and great to work with”

If he wants to post about he’s mature about not name dropping me, I don’t give two shits. Mike didn’t also state that we got 4 cars from him last year with all broker fees paid to him. I could have gone to the dealer directly to get same deal but I just referred my family to go through him. Like I said always different sides of every story

1 Like

Noob here, looking to find a unicorn deal as well. Trying to take in and understand all the different type of incentives out there. What is OL?

And for Penfed discount, do I just get it by joining the membership?

There’s a sticky here where someone “screen shotted” the rebates and what can and cannot stack.

Too lazy to search for it but you’ll find it…

2 Likes

Am I the only one here who is confused? You said in another thread that you “didn’t want to end up with two cars” and that you had ordered an X3 M40i…through @nyclife.

1 Like

BMW’s trade like Pokémon cards on the schoolyard.

4 Likes

@anon46843959

You got one hell of a deal on that car and it’s impressive you got the full OL coupled with such a strong discount.

You’ll for sure enjoy that car and there will be plenty of room for a growing family.

Enjoy in good health

11 Likes

If BMWFS decides to follow Merc’s lead a lot of people might end up with garages full of Pogs instead.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for that pitchfork thread.

2 Likes

PenFed should be type J. Type J and OL do not stack. AEB19984-C790-486D-99A7-FDC8ACE9EBD0

4 Likes

I’m positive it does as I believe the PenFed rebate gets paid out by BMW Financial directly to the dealer. It’s nothing out of their margin. Been done plenty of times by people reporting.

Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

1 Like

This is accurate. Purchase rebate it is NOT a post purchase rebate and does not come out of dealer.

1 Like

:point_up::point_up::point_up: What they said.

3 Likes