🦞 BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Hey Folks!

Just added a wonderful Jeep dealership to the arsenal.

I am going to begin by working Jeep Deals with New England clients.

New England is
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Connecticut

2 Likes

Not trying to derail the conversation (Go Bills), but I also want to thank @Bostoncarconcierge for all the help on the new Volvo XC60. We were getting a little discouraged with our small market quotes, and then we saw Mike’s XC60 deals. About 24 hours later (and maybe 10 text messages) the contract was on its way and the deal was done. Can’t thank him enough for an absolutely stress free experience, along with always being in contact with us no matter the time of day. We will be back in a few months for the next lease!

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review and for working with me!

Please post photos whenever you can! That is a car everyone wanted :slight_smile:

I haven’t gotten anything from BCC but I can tell you that he is responsive and a good dude. Gave me some good advice that I really appreciated.

Now I’m just crossing my fingers that he’ll figure out how to get me a Jag or 2 in NYC

1 Like

Very kind of you sir!

Well get you that Jag!

Unless there is a fire or you are in need of serious help, please be respectful of when you send text messages

3 Likes

Reviews only. Please take side conversation to PM

Another super satisfied customer here of Mike’s! I picked up a “stuffed” XC60 for my wife and had it shipped to North Georgia where we live.

After a handful of PM’s, Mike called me to verify that I was serious and that is all it took.

The owner of the dealer called me a few hours later while I was out on the lake, so we scheduled a time later that day to talk with the finance manager.

From that point forward, all it took was a few emails from the dealer and a few emails to transport broker, and we had a car delivered to within 1000’ of my home. The driver asked me why I was getting a Volvo from so far away, so I explained the deal to him at which point he asked for Mike’s number for future reference.

I look forward to doing more business with Mike in the future and recommending his services to anyone who will listen.

5 Likes

Andrew thank you so much for taking the time to write this! You could not have been more of a pleasure to work with and I truly appreciate you working with me.

It really helps to validate how good the deals are when clients from all over the US are shipping 500-3000 miles.

The car is absolutely stunning and I wish you miles and miles of smiles until the next one.

Again, cannot thank you enough sir!

1 Like

Wanted to give a shoutout to Mike! He helped my wife and I lock in a M340 at a great price with no hassle. A few texts back and forth and he was able to negotiated a great deal on our behalf.

The process was simple and the dealer called me directly to set everything up.
Will be looking to Mike for all my future BMW purchases :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finally got around to actually getting this truck in my driveway, thanks again Mike! This thing is incredible for the money.

2 Likes

Huge thanks to Mike for helping me find this incredible RAV4 Adventure for a great price! He made the process incredibly easy. I went to a dealership and had negotiated a decent price before talking to Mike. After speaking with him, he got me the same deal for a car worth 2.5k more, MSRP. He was very patient in answering all my questions as well. I was considering maxing out MSDs but after talking about my situation with him, I realized it was better without them. I honestly had never heard of a lease broker until 2 weeks ago. The fee you pay in small in comparison to the deal you’ll get and the stress and headaches you’ll save. Getting this car was 1000x less stressful than I expected. JD at the dealership was great too! Very easy to work with and made the process as smooth as possible.

1 Like

Just dropping by to thank Mike and leave him a 5 star review. I told him EXACTLY what I was looking for (make/model/options) and he delivered! Any questions/concerns I had throughout the process (1st time leasing) he addressed immediately. Communication was always swift and I was never left hanging waiting for his response. This vehicle has TRULY made me AND my woman happy. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Here’s my 2019 XC90 R-Design fully loaded and topped off with the Bowers and Wilkins audio system :ok_hand:t5:!! image|672x500

2 Likes

I just want to thank Mike again for an unbelievable deal on a BMW 750 for a family member as well as Discovery for a friend.

The payment of around $730 per month on a $110K car with no MSDs is crazy.

I met Mike at the beginning of the year when I leased a Velar for my daughter. I saw the deal posted on LH and immediately knew it was too good to pass up. No pressure and immediate responses to any questions.

I recommend him to anyone that mentions possibly buying a car.

Reviews only. Take side conversation to PM

Hey James!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am so thankful for the opportunity.

This is one of the nicest XC90s money can buy and your deal was awesome.

Enjoy that Bowers & Wilkins stereo, among many other incredible features.

Best,
Mike

Hey Joe!

Can’t thank you enough for the opportunity and for always being so supportive of my business. All of your referrals/family have been such a pleasure to work with and I sincerely appreciate it.

That 750 was a wild deal and I hope it is thoroughly enjoyed, sir!

Best
Mike

Wanted to take the time to thank @Bostoncarconcierge for helping my wife and I score one helluva deal on a gorgeous XC60 T8. I shopped for similar models in my region and the prices were either sky high or the sales people were complete :eggplant:s or both! Mikes deal was so good I had the vehicle shipped over 2200 miles from Boston to Albuquerque! I’ve always believed in the saying “if it’s too good to be true than it probably is” but not in this case, Mike made good on everything he said from the beginning and in an industry full of crooks that is worth its weight in Gold! I’ll tell you this much I will not deal with anyone else when it comes to acquiring any new vehicles. So again, thanks Mike I appreciate everything you do! :beers:

4 Likes

Hey Frank!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was an absolute blast to work with you.

I truly appreciate your patience as the dealer worked their very first New Mexico deal. I know figuring out the taxes took nearly a week on its own.

A huge congrats to you and yours on this stunning car. It looks absolutely terrific and I’m happy it made its way to Albuquerque safely.

Thanks again sir!
Mike

1 Like

I can’t say thank you enough to Mike. This is what the experience of getting a new car should be; Easy, fun and painless. For over 20 plus years I have been dealing with my local dealers in NYC. And it has always been a nightmare. So, when I found this forum it has been nothing but a relief.
Mike bostoncarconcierge, answers all my questions, honest, and delivered what I wanted to my doorstep. "Literally to my doorstep.
2019 Toyota Tacoma off-road double cab, Long bed, running boards for 350/month. 1st month and registration fees DAS. 12k/ 36 months. The monthly payment included delivery. So worth the nominal fee he charges.
My local dealer called me up frantically wondering why I didn’t come back to him. I simply told him I found a better deal. The truth is I wanted to tell him more than that, but I left it alone.
Mike bostoncarconcierge, thanks for making the experience fun again.

3 Likes