BONUS DRIVE - Don't forget to apply

Just want to make sure everyone knows about Bonus Drive. I learned about this from this site. I just received my $500 check today. Took about 60 days. This is a very secret rebate…

2 Likes

Pretty cryptic post if you’re trying to help folks with something kinda secretive.

:bat:

4 Likes

https://www.bonusdrive.com/

2 Likes

It’s not available to everyone, but you can check your company / organization eligibility on their website, but thanks for the heads up, since I am considering a Hyundai and my company is eligibility.

Hyundai offers the most at $500, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat provide a $250 check after purchase.

Double secret probation: bonus points if you know the reference without googling it.

2 Likes

That’s a layup, mate.

:bat:

2 Likes

I’ve used it twice and even created a post here about it a while ago. Free money if you qualify.

Allstate.bonusdrive.com says “No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. See www.allstate.com/bonusdrive for details.” However, it also says “BonusDrive is an exclusive automotive reward program that is only available to members of participating organizations and common household residents of members of those organizations. In this section we seek to verify that you or someone in your household is part of a participating organization.” so I’m not sure if you can just sign up to get 500 if I don’t have allstate policy

A lot of youngster on here never saw Animal house.

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

2 Likes

Listen to him, he’s pre-med.

2 Likes

Going to have to take advantage of this if/when I pick up a palisade

2 Likes

If you have AAA, you can get the Bonus Drive refund

Heads up – AAA is Zip Code specific. I have AAA, but was turned down when trying to redeem the $500 Hyundai rebate on the bonusdrive site. It says the AAA bonusdrive isn’t available for my Zip Code.

As in the other thread you posted this in, go through Allstate.bonusdrive.com

2 Likes

is this legit?

I got my check for my palisade, so yes

1 Like

I just got my check in the mail yesterday from this 2020 Ioniq deal, apparently it was mailed on the 27th. I got the deal from AA-NJ on here, and followed the instructions for the BonusDrive rebate.

I didi not belong to any group and was able to get $500 for my Palisade I just applied through the Allstate link it never asked me to verify anything aside from the lease obviously.

1 Like

I got 250 for my jeep. All you needed was another non chrysler vehicle in household.

to my surprise, I got a postcard in the mail after a few weeks of purchasing my charger scat. just got the email back that i was approved and to expect it in 8-10 weeks in the mail. i like free money.

edit: i do have allstate