BMW's The Ultimate Driving Experience 4/13-4/21/19 @ Metlife Stadium (OL Code)

, ,

was it @vhooloo :wink:

1 Like

I believe it was @vhooloo.

1 Like

Anybody can register online and they can put You on waiting list for any upcoming day until Sunday, but you need to show up there and register in person in order to get OL code. Being on waiting list you are allowed to street test drive i think 10 demo cars.

You can still go on Saturday and get Your OL code.

ugh its gonna rain this weekend. I still will probably go, but am not really in market for a new car. I just like these kind of events. can I give my OL code away?

Not possible. There is Your name on it.

Hey, unfortunately they were checking Driver’s Licence at check in, so it was not possible to check in for someone else.

Driver’s licence was a must this time, I forgot mine at home I was so bummed (a silly mistake), So I had to go back and get it.

It was 15 cars, but there was long wait line for M850 and z4.
I was able to get z4 but not m850
I may go again for 850

they have m850 and z4 for street drives?

The event was fun. I got my code within an hour after checking in. I also came in 3rd for the timed event. :trophy:

2 Likes

Yes sir
And new X7, and m240
m240 had some wait time on it also. but m850 had a long line
it was convertible also.

nice, what time did you go at?
I got my code also.

I was there monday april 15 at the 2pm slot

were you able to drive m850???
or m240?

no the line seemed long so we didnt bother waiting around

BTW, I got my code with in 5 mins of checking in, So technically one can just register and leave. And they will get the code

1 Like

I know it was a bummer. I kind of wish they had more cars, ohh also I really wanted to see m340, the new one

No lines today, walked in, asked to be added on waitlist and instantly got my OL code.

1 Like

That guy should be drawn and quartered for spreading fake news