BMW's The Ultimate Driving Experience 4/13-4/21/19 @ Metlife Stadium (OL Code)

, ,

I am going for fun… Also I am looking to buy 3 series down the line

I’ll be there Monday at 11AM.

Can anyone send me code if you are not using it? I am purchasing one next week but cant attend the event.

Anyone with an OL code they won’t be using? I don’t think it’s transferable but it’s worth a shot. Picking up a 330xi tonight.

Once again, as it’s been mentioned countless times already on the forum…OL CODES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.

1 Like

How long does it usually take to get OL code? I am going for the event on Thursday and will be picking up a car the next day…

1 Like

What time? I’ll be there at 9am

For anyone who has been, it seemed from the website the test drive was separate from the “experiences”, is that true? Could I theoretically go without an appointment to get the OL code?

@Nikedude yes you can still sign up. I just added my wife to waitlist since she’s coming with me.
Here’s email

YOU’VE BEEN ADDED TO WAITLIST.

Dear

Thank you for your interest in attending the Ultimate Driving Experience. You have been added to the waitlist and we will notify you should a space become available.

Even though registration is full, you can still experience the thrill of the Ultimate Driving Machine. Come join us for self-guided Street Drives, xDrive Experience and other exciting activities.

FYI, My wife on waitlist and I both got codes 1hr after leaving event

It was an awesome event. Had a great time with my dad.

2 Likes

Just finished the event. Got the OL code about 5 minutes after checking in.

1 Like

Great experience with street test drive. Got OL code a few minutes after registration

Hey I’m registered for the drive event tomorrow but can’t make it. Could you register me to get the OL code?

I was at the event on Sunday, they made sure to check my driver’s license. So i think a proxy wont work

I attended the event yesterday. It was super windy but still had lots of fun. Instructors were great! They do take a picture of your drivers license at registration so no way to register someone other than yourself.

Same here, @shahid. I’m at work in Hoboken. I’m on the list for today. Thanks, if possible. Message me if you can register me, and I’ll tell you my full name.

They take a picture of your license so you need to physically be there

Oh okay, thanks. Someone mentioned the other day about checking people off.

Has anyone got a code for RSVPing but not attending?