BMW XM Concept … woof

The grilles just keep growing and design language is off the rails entirely.

1 Like

This vehicle is incredibly ugly

2 Likes

That back is ugly as hell!

3 Likes

I’d drive it.

As a demo

1 Like

bmw-xm-concept-01-1638201097
Someone got paid to design that…

The front looks like a R.O.U.S. From Princess Bride.

No.

(1010101010)

If you bred an x2 and i3, and then inbred those offspring for 3-5 generations :tipping_hand_man:t2:

Slap a dozen of those 50th M roundels on it, and nobody will even notice it has hemophilia.

3 Likes

Unfortunately just like the new M3/M4/X7 I don’t think they’ll have issues selling these…I wish they had an incentive to redesign lol

450 a month, inceptions at signing is the only price I’d pay to drive that, just because I’d look obnoxious in my neighborhood.

I got cited for noise on a stock M4 by my HOA, my neighbor got cited for his stock 911 Turbo, so let’s see how they like the look of this parked outside everyday.

4 Likes

To paraphrase Jeff Ross, whose name I had to look up, I wouldn’t f that with Bea Arthur’s d-k.

It looks like a caricature of the current RAV4, which is among the ugliest and most unpleasant vehicles of all time.

2 Likes

That back looks like Pontiac Aztec

4 Likes

I hope it comes with the optional tent.

5 Likes

The X4 and X6 are even more Aztec than this POS.

Lol yeah they do too …but idk for some reason the straight lines & boxier look just seems absurdly more like an astec to me…

Imagine if the M1 had consciousness and could see this.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I kinda like the wheels…LOL

Note to self: Never buy in an HOA (again)

1 Like

I think having seen the new gen M3/4, ix, i4, and now this, we can all safely conclude that the future of BMW is hideous. Ps - you can say the same thing for MB. The new EQS is awful from the outside. For the life of me, I don’t get why moving to electric means you have to make a car ugly.

3 Likes