BMW X7 xDr40I lease price worth it ? Please help

I’m looking to lease a BMW X7 xDr40! 2020 I went to BMW dealerships in Florida yesterday and they showed me a Demo X7 with 3676 mile on it and the condition is excellent (Blue metallic and ivory white Marino leather) it’s includes the Primium Package, luxury seating package, parking assistance package and 22” inch wheels. MSRP Was $85,945. After negotiations they offered me $900 lease a month for 36 months for 12,000 mile a year and I put down $3000 ($900 of them going towards the first payment of the lease) the only down payment I actually paying out of pocket is the $900 the other $2100 that I mentioned is from my 2014 BMW X1. I’m trading it for $10000 so they will will take $2100 and the rest of it go to the lender.
is this a good deal? Do you think I should go for demo car ? I really appreciate your help!

The Vehicle residual value is 45,457.50
The MF is .00119
The incentives is $1500 (1000 of them for loyalty) and discount of $14,555 for the car

1 Like

Not enough info but doesn’t sound like the worst deal ever.

Why is that worse deal?
What more information to you need ?

Need a LOT more information. Break down selling price, discounts from dealer, incentives you qualify for. What MF are you getting?

Also, separate the trade in from this deal. Its confusing AF if you have have positive or negative equity coming from the X1

I am learning how to read :slight_smile: Loaners are hard because there are only so much of them, and certain packages and colors… for example, I have a $84k loaner listed for $1500 Total out of pocket and comes in around $830 I want to say after 7% sales tax… just gives you an idea of comparison

4 Likes

Also make sure you get quotes from carvana, vroom … so you know the true value of your trade.

The thing is that I have some issue with the 2014 X1 so I will be happy to get $10000 for it

1 Like

If separating the trade so from X1 I will have about $2100 In cash so that plus the 900 out of pocket I’m putting down $3000 in total

I asked them to email me the informations

The Vehicle residual value is 45,457.50
The MF is .00119
The incentives is $1500 (1000 of them for loyalty) and discount of $14,555 for the car

Sorry still not clear. lets completely seperate the 2 deals, will help you see clearly too.
For the X7, what is the actual amount they are requesting you due at signing?

For the X1, what is the payoff amount and what is the trade in value?

This is actually useful. You are at ~16% discount, which is pretty good for the market right now. MF is marked up by 0.0002 points, you want to negotiate it down to 0.00099.

What’s the total DUE at signing? Seperate the other deal

1 Like

You need to spend a lot more time reading negotiations tactics on this site.

Hint: it doesn’t begin with going to dealerships

1 Like

My guy, with all due respect, your deal 865 with 7% tax (I just looked) and it is for 10k miles and the pre-incentive discount is almost identical. Yes, you save ~35$/mo on the non-inflated money factor but thats about the only difference between your posted deal and his. His model is also ~2k more expensive so you can’t just tell him “it’s not good at all” like that…

1 Like

My guy, none taken! I missed the 12k miles a year! I am married and have selective reading! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

All good, just a pet peeve of mine, so I like to call it when I see it.

Maybe i’m just a little thrown off because I did a nationwide search last week for X7s of almost this exact spec with the ivory interior (impossible to find) and this car doesn’t populate on Cargurus at the moment.

In all honesty @Jonatansofer , for a FL dealer in this current market, this is a pretty decent deal. Your incentives are correct at 1500 (1000 Loyalty and 500 LC) and you’re getting an effective ~16% discount at base MF. There’s probably an extra grand in there of discount, but if you’re looking for the ivory leather, it’s slim pickens out there!

Thank you! It’s always hard to know if you’re getting the right deal.

However, I agree with others, and have personal experience to speak from: Separate the X1 from this deal. Get a quote on it from Carvana, Vroom, and the like…I guarantee one of them will beat the dealer’s 10k offer.

And as always, use a broker if you want to save the ~30 bucks a month on the MF markup (though the broker fee will eat away at ~$15 of that). Just know that its not always easy to find the exact color/option combo at the price you want, but I bet there’s someone on here willing to work with you.

Slightly off topic but X7 related.
So I have been working on a lease in Chicago for an X7 40i
No questions about lease it’s more about car
The x7 I’m about to lease has the $1300 m 22” summer PRF’s with a staggered set up
issue is all the 22” are summer
There are no all seasons available for the rear tires anywhere they just are not made yet like in existence by any manufacturer
Only 1 of the 21” are Msport blue caliper compatible and is all season.

Questions is u guys think dealer would down me to the 21” all seasons instead of the 22” summer
The 21” are essentially not an upgrade
And the 22” my x7 have are a $1300 option

Small detail this is a loaner not a build otherwise I would have opted for the 21” from getgo

So yeah you think the dealer would swap me out of the 22” summer into the 21” All seasons ???

Otherwise open to all BMW customers anyone want to give me there 21” all seasons for my 22” summers (this offer is only valid I go through with the lease)

Thanks guys I’m advance

Again Kind of off topic but in Chicago either I get a winter set and keep switching them pre summer and post summer. But that’s a pain

Or I buy the 21” all season wheel and tires which bmw selling for $$$4-5k…

Then essentially I would have to sell the current 22” or something

Please advise guys