BMW X7 xDr40I lease price worth it ? Please help

For a cost, they’ll do anything.

Dealers don’t like to take wheels off of cars and swap them on other cars. The loaner has already driven with the 22s. What do you expect the dealer to do with a used set of staggered 22s with summer times going into the winter?

I’m sure if you paid for the 21s, they’ll put them on there.

1 Like

Yeah but buying the 21 set is not practical!
I would have happily bought 22 tires but the damn rear 315 tires have literally no options

That’s why I’m wondering will the dealer even consider or is there any chance, I’m not even asking for a price reduction or anything I basically saying take the expensive 22” and give me the cheap 21”’s

Are u saying there is no possibility for this?

Won’t know till u ask. But be prepared that the most likely option is that you’ll pay for it. And you’ll have to restore it to “spec”, as in what’s on the Monroney sticker.

Someone may have posted a situation here whereby the lease couldn’t be grounded until the factory wheels were put back on.

1 Like

Hmm okay thanks guys for the advise! Appreciate it!
Let’s see when I go in on Wednesday to finalize and all what the dealership will say when I ask.

One more question for you experts if you guys don’t mind.

Does anyone know what on the build sheet what line item “8SL - trailer hitch prewiring” what is this what it does it mean?
Please if someone knows elaborate

When you put a trailer hitch, the taillights of the trailer will work without doing additional wiring.

1 Like

For $900 a month, I would try to ask for 15000 miles/year.

Guys I have another off topic random question for all my fellow X7 drivers

Does the BMW x7 have a display key standard?
(Display key being the digital touch screen car key fob)

Please advise
And again sorry for being way off topic