BMW x7 idrive x40i 2021 calculator help $1069mth

I will adjust calculator for October. The deal was submitted in October

Calculator is closer and still off by $50 mth Adjusted the October rate.
Calculator link updated

Yes. It is a New 2021. There is 150 miles on it.
Once I get this calculator correct I will add in the 7 MSD.

Do I ask them to require me with 7 MSD and send me the full lease breakdown? Is there a name for the doc?

Thank you all for the help.

How do you get 5.5%/ it’s over 9%

Have you tried looking at @IAC and @Bostoncarconcierge deals on marketplace for reference? This is a no deal in my opinion.

1 Like

If the MF is marked up and there are other add ons inflating the price, the discount isn’t really 9%. They’re just showing a higher discount on paper and then charging all the money you saved back elsewhere.

1 Like

They’re charging you more than double what the registration should be, and this looks like they’re charging tax up-front (unless it’s Autonation and they’re showing the tax for a purchase).

Where are they getting $2,500 in rebates, @Jam123? It’s $500 for lease, $1,000 for loyalty, $500 for lease-to-lease loyalty. Do you have PenFed or something? USAA will only work if you applied for the certificate prior to October 1.

Either way, I can get you 10% off and base MF on either in-stock or an order. The doc fee is $500, but there is $300 for a notary because wet signatures are required, but they’re also not going to inflate the registration cost by nearly $400.

1 Like

Your residual was also 1% lower than it should be.

This is what it would look like on an equal MSRP, pending what those rebates are - more than $100 less per month. Your only other cost would be shipping and the broker fee, but you’d still be saving a ton of money.

5 Likes

I have no rebates personally. It just says rebate

Sales tax is most likely 7% since most of the state here is 7% and registration shouldn’t be that high either unless they are packing on

There is $1000 conquest here for the MY21 X7

1 Like

@IAC There is tag fee of $450 and tag agency fee of 149 which is 599 combined. I thought these type of fees cannot be manipulated. I have no idea what the rebates are from.

Sorry, but registration in FL is about $250. My parents live in FL, and I have done a lot of deals there lately. A lot of Florida dealerships charge a nonsense $500 electronic filing fee too.

Just did a new registration: image

1 Like

This may help some people. I am attaching the financial lease agreement to help people match up the lease calculator. I still am off by $2k+ on the total lease deal in the calculator

Maybe the pro’s can help. 2021 X7, dealer finance says .00122 MF and 54 residual.
According to my first post the pro’s say that with the 9% discount this is still a terrible deal. just showing to get the figures right with an actual lease agreement and to help others.
Financial Lease Agreement
Leasehackr Calculator

9% and Full markup isn’t great but may be “okay” depending on your market or are trying to avoid shipping, etc… Where is this at?

FL. no shipping.
Calculator is still off by 2k on the total lease. . It is tough for us new people to line up the items. We definitely learn alot from everyones input on this forum.

On the total lease cost? The BMW contract is including the $1500 rebate and $350 disposition fee in the total lease cost amount.

I added the $1500 into the taxed incentive in the calculator. is this incorrect?

Your calculator looks pretty much correct and is within a couple dollars of the contract monthly/DAS.

@mllcb42 , Isn’t 2k less than the total lease on the calculator wrong? Doesn’t this mean other fees have been added into the lease somewhere?

The BMW contract is including the $1500 rebate and $350 disposition fee in the total lease cost amount. The LH calculator doesn’t include rebates in the total lease cost (nor should it) and it doesn’t factor in disposition fees, as they don’t always apply

3 Likes

What mllcb42 said. Look at the itemized list (section 9). They consider rebates/incentives as payments. Technically, they are. But you aren’t the one paying it (besides the tax). The calculator rightfully leaves it out of the total. The remaining difference is just tax calculation fuckery/rounding. Edit: disposition fee is included in the total lease cost number shown by the calculator.

1 Like