BMW x7 idrive x40i 2021 calculator help $1069mth

On the total lease cost? The BMW contract is including the $1500 rebate and $350 disposition fee in the total lease cost amount.

I added the $1500 into the taxed incentive in the calculator. is this incorrect?

Your calculator looks pretty much correct and is within a couple dollars of the contract monthly/DAS.

@mllcb42 , Isn’t 2k less than the total lease on the calculator wrong? Doesn’t this mean other fees have been added into the lease somewhere?

The BMW contract is including the $1500 rebate and $350 disposition fee in the total lease cost amount. The LH calculator doesn’t include rebates in the total lease cost (nor should it) and it doesn’t factor in disposition fees, as they don’t always apply

3 Likes

What mllcb42 said. Look at the itemized list (section 9). They consider rebates/incentives as payments. Technically, they are. But you aren’t the one paying it (besides the tax). The calculator rightfully leaves it out of the total. The remaining difference is just tax calculation fuckery/rounding. Edit: disposition fee is included in the total lease cost number shown by the calculator.

1 Like

Understood.
I hope this helps others as well.
:+1:

I’m very confused. You asked me to source a car for you, and I did - for $70 less per month. You said you were considering it, or maybe you would wait until December, but you’ve already signed for this car…a week ago?

For those who are following, I offered OP a car at 10% off and base MF…and the car is in FL and would only have to be shipped a short distance.

I also only have $500 in incentives because OP said he didn’t qualify for loyalty, corporate, or anything like that. With the extra $1,000, my deal is actually $100 per month better.

3 Likes

@IAC posted this agreement to help people understand the calculator and see what an agreement looks like. I am working with you at the moment.
Non brokers like myself learn from this site.
If we cannot get the calculator right and understand what we are looking at than it is not possible to measure “how good a deal” a broker provides.

I have not signed anything. Not sure what you are talking about.

Okay, thank you! I was very confused as to what was going on with the contract!

1 Like

You can always ask the broker to help you with the calculator.

1 Like